17:09:54 From Ben Rachad Sanoussi to Everyone:
yes
17:10:54 From Bill Jouris to Everyone:
Loud and clear
17:16:14 From Wendy Profit - ICANN Org to Everyone:
To ensure transparency of participation in ICANN's multistakeholder model, we ask that you sign in to Zoom sessions using your full name. For example, First Name and Last Name or Surname. To rename your sign-in name for this Webinar, you will need to first exit the Zoom session. You may be removed from the session if you do not sign in using your full name
17:19:25 From Frank Anati - ICANN73 fellow to Everyone:
hi everyone Frank Anati from Ghana 
17:20:22 From Bill Jouris to Everyone:
Normally, when I join a session, Zoom gives me an icon to mute or unmute myself. But not this time. I hope I am at least muted, so noises here do not interfere with others.
17:20:32 From sergio salinas porto LACRALO to Host and Panelists:
hi eneryone!
17:20:51 From sergio salinas porto LACRALO to Everyone:
hi eneryone!
17:20:54 From Wendy Profit - ICANN Org to Everyone:
SPEAKER SOUND CHECK SCRIPT:  

Hello, my name is ______________ and I will be speaking during this session. I am testing my audio to confirm the interpreters and scribes are able to hear me clearly. Thank you.
17:21:17 From Christina Rodriguez - ICANN org to Everyone:
“Hello, my name is ______________ and I am participating during this session in a speaking role. I am testing my audio and my speaking pace to confirm whether all language service providers are able to hear me clearly. If you would like me to repeat this test, please let me know. Thank you.”
17:23:14 From Joanna Kulesza to Host and Panelists:
Hello, this is Joanna, i will be speaking in this session, should I be upgraded to participant on the Zoom? Thank you.
17:23:21 From Obed.Sindy to Everyone:
I am Obed Sindy, ALAC Member
17:23:51 From Christina Rodriguez - ICANN org to Host and Panelists:
“Hello, my name is ______________ and I am participating during this session in a speaking role. I am testing my audio and my speaking pace to confirm whether all language service providers are able to hear me clearly. If you would like me to repeat this test, please let me know. Thank you.”
17:24:14 From Eduardo Díaz - NARALO Chair to Host and Panelists:
Why is CSG as part of the title of this meeting
17:25:04 From Gabdibé Gab-Hingonné to Everyone:
Gabdibé GAB-HINGONNE, ALS /AFRALO from Chad
17:25:11 From León Felipe Sánchez Ambía to Everyone:
I think it was a different slide deck being displayed @Ed
17:25:19 From León Felipe Sánchez Ambía to Everyone:
Thanks for pointing
17:25:54 From Maarten Botterman - ICANN to Host and Panelists:
good morning- happy to join you as panalist
17:26:07 From Ali AlMeshal to Everyone:
Hello 
17:26:27 From Christina Rodriguez - ICANN org to Host and Panelists:
17:26:39 From Jonathan Zuck to Host and Panelists:
Avri, always the rebel
17:27:14 From Vanda Scartezini - Brazil to Host and Panelists:
Hi everyone
17:27:48 From avri doria to Host and Panelists:
Jonathan, but only within bounds.
17:28:01 From Gabdibé Gab-Hingonné to Host and Panelists:
Bonjour, je suis là comme participante
17:28:10 From Jonathan Zuck to Host and Panelists:
Ha, well Alan was worse!
17:28:35 From Maureen Hilyard to Everyone:
Alan - definitely a rebel
17:29:15 From Vanda Scartezini - Brazil to Host and Panelists:
Maureen .. well said
17:30:33 From Ahmad Aghar - ICANN73 Fellow to Everyone:
Good morning!
17:30:44 From Dave Kissoondoyal to Everyone:
Hello everyone. Greetings from Mauritius
17:31:07 From Satish Babu to Everyone:
Greetings from India...
17:31:08 From Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC-Participant) to Everyone:
Hello all
17:31:19 From Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC-Participant) to Everyone:
Greetings from Egypt
17:31:31 From Carlos Dionisio Aguirre to Everyone:
hi everyone Carlos Aguirre from Argentina
17:31:43 From Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC-Participant) to Everyone:
Hello Carlos
17:32:12 From Obed.Sindy to Everyone:
Hello
17:32:18 From Franco Carrasco to Host and Panelists:
Hello, my name is Franco Carrasco and I will be monitoring this chat room. Please note that this session is exclusively for interaction between the ICANN Board and the NCSG and they will not be taking questions from the audience.
However, all participants may make comments in the chat. Please use the drop down menu in the chat pod and select "respond to all panelists and attendees." This will allow everyone to view your comment.

As requested verbally, please rename your sign-in name with your full name. You will need to exit the Zoom Webinar and rename yourself before signing in again. If you do not use your full name (e.g. First Name + Last Name/Surname), you may be removed from this Zoom session.
17:32:27 From Franco Carrasco to Host and Panelists:
Questions and comments placed in chat will be considered as part of the “chat” and will not be read out loud on the microphone.

To listen to the interpretation, please click on the interpretation icon in the Zoom toolbar and select the language you will listen to and/or speak during this session.

To view the real time transcription, click on the “closed caption” button in the Zoom toolbar.

Please note that chat sessions are being archived and follow the ICANN Expected Standards of Behavior. http://www.icann.org/en/news/in-focus/accountability/expected-standards.
17:32:49 From Herb Waye to Everyone:
Greetings from the Office of the Ombudsman. The Ombuds team is available all week in our virtual office. The Zoom room details are on the Conversation page of the ICANN73 home page under Discussions. Stay safe and be kind. ombudsman@icann.org
17:33:46 From Jonathan Zuck to Host and Panelists:
I hope we made enough dinner
17:34:00 From Aris Ignacio to Everyone:
Hello and good day to all!
17:34:14 From Justine Chew (ALAC Liaison to GNSO) to Everyone:
@Jonathan, what's for dinner?
17:34:25 From Sergio Salinas Porto to Everyone:
hello all! Im sergio salinas Porto from Argentina
17:34:29 From Ahmad Aghar - ICANN73 Fellow to Everyone:
Hi Herb!
17:34:44 From Mouloud Khelif to Host and Panelists:
Hola todos ! Hello everyone! Greetings from Geneva, Switzerland (ICANN73 Fellow)
17:34:57 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr to Host and Panelists:
Thank you León as you well know "Diversity Matters!
17:35:02 From Dave Kissoondoyal to Everyone:
Kudos to @Leon by starting his speech to recognise the value of Women
17:35:29 From Matthias M. Hudobnik to Host and Panelists:
Great intro Leon!
17:36:20 From Vanda Scartezini - Brazil to Everyone:
herb thank you for all work and special thanks for attended DNS WOMEN session yesterday!! appreciate. lots of kisses
17:36:41 From Vanda Scartezini - Brazil to Everyone:
thank you Leon !!!
17:38:00 From Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC-Participant) to Everyone:
We never thought it would go that far
17:41:17 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr to Host and Panelists:
Valuing volunteers has also in my experience in the 3rd sector been a VERY wise investment as well
17:41:52 From Alan Greenberg to Host and Panelists:
Unfortunately, ICANN uses the term "volunteer" to incude those who are paid to participate.
17:42:18 From Alan Greenberg to Everyone:
Unfortunately, ICANN uses the term "volunteer" to incude those who are paid to participate.
17:42:50 From DANIEL K. NANGHAKA to Everyone:
volunteer has got to be redefined
17:42:57 From Sébastien Bachollet to Everyone:
What about and users?
17:43:17 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr to Host and Panelists:
valuing volunteers is not the same but complementary to attracting, recognising or retaining them
17:43:25 From Mouloud Khelif to Host and Panelists:
@Alan can you please explain? Who is paying them? their employer?
17:43:39 From Amrita Choudhury to Everyone:
<Comment:> while it is great to have capacity building initiatives to get new volunteers. What is ICANN doing to retain volunteers. Is there any initiative on or planned initiative? <Comment>
17:44:34 From Carlos Dionisio Aguirre to Everyone:
the term volunteer must be defined clearly and make the difference with end users participants
17:44:41 From Ahmad Aghar - ICANN73 Fellow to Everyone:
Good question @Amrita
17:45:24 From DANIEL K. NANGHAKA to Everyone:
we have more participants than volunteers
17:45:30 From Ali AlMeshal to Everyone:
Agree with Amrita , we did not hear what are those initiatives for volunteers?
17:45:54 From Herb Waye to Everyone:
Hello @Ahmad and @Vanda
17:46:01 From Pavel Farhan to Everyone:
there's also another unofficial term for when someone is "volunteered" on their behalf. I believe it was "voluntold" xD
17:46:06 From Alan Greenberg to Everyone:
Most of those who are employed by registrars, registries, ISP, many of those participating on behalf on business, intellectual property issues and MANY more.
17:47:46 From Alan Greenberg to Everyone:
I'm not negating the import of those who "volunteer" while being paid for their time. But the situations are different.
17:47:49 From Aris Ignacio to Everyone:
<QUESTION> Just wondering, how do you define a "volunteer"? Maybe we need to have a definite description of what it is before anything.. </QUESTION>
17:48:09 From DANIEL K. NANGHAKA to Everyone:
@Alan, those come to drive there organisation agenda
17:48:33 From Shreedeep Rayamajhi to Everyone:
<comment> volunteering certainly needs recognition which is hugely lacking. I believe after the virtual edition the level of enagagment from leaders have gone down
17:48:37 From Mouloud Khelif to Host and Panelists:
Thanks for the clarification @Alan
17:48:42 From Jonathan Zuck to Host and Panelists:
Measurement Mavins...
17:49:18 From Vanda Scartezini - Brazil to Everyone:
thank you Avri ! appreciate
17:50:19 From Carlos Dionisio Aguirre to Everyone:
metrics doesnt work well, if we dont a clear definition of volunteer
17:50:25 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr to Host and Panelists:
@Avri there are some entities who have had some success in this as possible examples the St John and Red Cross Red Crescent societies internationally for example and a good body of work on the 3rd sector does of course exist
17:51:36 From Vanda Scartezini - Brazil to Everyone:
I remember to get each bottom from 30, 40 meeting That I have been and I really appreciated this kind of simple recognition
17:51:58 From Franco Carrasco to Everyone:
As requested verbally, please rename your sign-in name with your full name. You will need to exit the Zoom Webinar and rename yourself before signing in again. If you do not use your full name (e.g. First Name + Last Name/Surname), you may be removed from this Zoom session.
17:52:39 From Orihuela#536 to Host and Panelists:
Hand up. CW
17:52:39 From Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC-Participant) to Everyone:
+1 Alan great point
17:52:48 From Franco Carrasco to Everyone:
Please remember that this discussion is between the ICANN Board and the ALAC members only. Therefore we will not be taking questions from the audience.
17:53:02 From Becky Burr to Host and Panelists:
@Alan G. Respectfully, it troubles me to see that we are trying to create new/reinforce existing distinctions that send us to our corners - real vs. fake volunteers.
17:53:05 From Samik Kharel ICANN 73 Fellow to Everyone:
<comment> its good to have incentives as well as an open call for volunteers as required. This will be essential to keep track of their work as well as encourage them to contribute in a long run. Something the UN does with UNV.
17:53:33 From Sébastien Bachollet to Orihuela#536, Host and Panelists:
Put your real and full name Christopher
17:54:06 From Vanda Scartezini - Brazil to Everyone:
@FRANCO - can you check please if my name is complete? Vanda Scartezini
17:54:26 From Mouloud Khelif to Host and Panelists:
@Vanda you’re fine
17:54:30 From Ahmad Aghar - ICANN73 Fellow to Everyone:
it is @Vanda
17:55:04 From Alan Greenberg to Everyone:
Becky, I am not minimizing their import, but recognizing that there is a difference is important.
17:55:38 From Carlos Dionisio Aguirre to Everyone:
the term volunteer doesnt admit metrics
17:55:55 From Chokri Ben Romdhane to Everyone:
<Comment>I Personally think that we have to distingush between MSM which is a governement model adopted by ICANN , and the efforts provided by Volunteers </comment>
17:55:59 From Vanda Scartezini - Brazil to Everyone:
thank AA for the feedback
17:56:09 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr to Host and Panelists:
Indeed @Marita
17:56:26 From Becky Burr to Host and Panelists:
@Alan, I think the distinction is more divisive than productive. It clearly implies a judgment.
17:56:38 From Gisella Gruber - ICANN org to Everyone:
@CW - have renamed you
17:57:11 From Becky Burr to Host and Panelists:
Also, how would we determine who is and who is not actually compensated for their participation
17:57:43 From Katambi Joan to Everyone:
@Gisella, kindly help with renaming me too. Thanks
17:57:50 From Shreedeep Rayamajhi to Everyone:
@chokri MSM model certainly needs clear values
17:57:51 From Jonathan Zuck to Everyone:
@Becky, it's definitely complicated. I wish perhaps the CPH was a little less inclined to remind everyone that THEY are paying for everyone to be here.
17:58:11 From Becky Burr to Host and Panelists:
Fair @Jonathan.
17:58:36 From Samik Kharel ICANN 73 Fellow to Everyone:
<Comment> Mostly ICANN is very defiant about soaking/ replicating/ using anything from the United National (supposedly repealing from multilateral). But United Nations Volunteer is a refined model of volunteerism.
17:59:00 From Roberto Gaetano - NextGen Mentor to Host and Panelists:
@JZ - “they” are paying, but using the money that comes from registrants
17:59:24 From Samik Kharel ICANN 73 Fellow to Everyone:
*Nations
17:59:26 From Vanda Scartezini - Brazil to Everyone:
interesting comment Samik..
17:59:47 From Becky Burr to Host and Panelists:
Also fair, @Roberto
18:00:14 From Jonathan Zuck to Everyone:
Exactly @Roberto and, in fairness, THAT is the more frequent rhetoric.
18:00:17 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr to Host and Panelists:
and some parts of the 3rd Sector have a class of paid volunteers to add more complexity to the dynamics @Becky but it is worthy 'work' to explore from the ICANN MSM perspective it is however multifaceted
18:00:40 From Matthias M. Hudobnik to Host and Panelists:
Thx SeB
18:00:45 From Matthias M. Hudobnik to Host and Panelists:
Very important point!
18:01:25 From Edmon Chung to Everyone:
good outfit Sebastien
18:01:41 From Gisella Gruber - ICANN org to Tara, Host and Panelists:
Hello Tara - could you kindly provide you FULL name for transparency purposes?
18:02:01 From Vanda Scartezini - Brazil to Everyone:
thank you Seb
18:02:04 From Judith Hellerstein to Everyone:
I should be listed as Judith Hellerstein
18:02:21 From Shreedeep Rayamajhi to Everyone:
<COMMENT> the COVID-19 situation provided an opportunity for more enagagment where the numbers have decreased in enagagment everyone was available but things have changed. the numbers have gone down. we have to accept the fact that virtual people are not enagaging<COMMENT>
18:02:22 From CMR CAPDA Michel TCHONANG LINZE to Everyone:
+1 Sebastien
18:02:49 From Gisella Gruber - ICANN org to Tara, Host and Panelists:
To ensure transparency of participation in ICANN's multistakeholder model, we ask that you sign in to Zoom sessions using your full name. For example, First Name and Last Name or Surname. To rename your sign-in name for this Webinar, you will need to first exit the Zoom session. You may be removed from the session if you do not sign in using your full name
18:03:00 From Roberto Gaetano - NextGen Mentor to Host and Panelists:
We could propose that instead from the current funding mechanism 1c will be paid by every gTLD registrant - the Registrar just passes it to ICANN - so we can stop this metropolitan legend
18:03:08 From Ahmad Aghar - ICANN73 Fellow to Everyone:
You’re welcome @Vanda
18:04:30 From Vanda Scartezini - Brazil to Everyone:
Agree -additional budget request can help to provide some support to our promotions more regionally and helps to keep the interest of the local community in the ICANN work
18:05:16 From Samik Kharel ICANN 73 Fellow to Everyone:
<Comment> Either everyone should be volunteer. Or everyone should receive incentives. Thats encouraging enough to get going
18:05:26 From Ahmad Aghar - ICANN73 Fellow to Everyone:
That’s somehow true @Shreedeep: participating virtually means people are chiming in from different time zones where they might be at home, in school, office…probably trying to fulfill other tasks as well. All this leads to divided attention - unless someone can actually dedicate the time to the virtual meeting taking place
18:05:43 From Roberto Gaetano - NextGen Mentor to Everyone:
maybe off-topic, but it is a pain in the neck that by default the comments go to Host and Panelists, and there is no “copy” facility to repeat the message to everyone when you realise the mistake
18:06:13 From Ahmad Aghar - ICANN73 Fellow to Everyone:
@Samik I don’t think that’s feasible or simple to implement
18:07:21 From Samik Kharel ICANN 73 Fellow to Everyone:
@ Ahmad, I am sure its not simple, but I am sure its achievable.
18:07:24 From Vanda Scartezini - Brazil to Everyone:
@ roberto. true!!!
18:07:39 From León Felipe Sánchez Ambía to Everyone:
One thing I’d like to emphasize is that I think of everyone in our community as professionals. Coming from different corners, of course, but I am convinced that everyone contributing to ICANN’s mission does it with great profesionalism
18:08:28 From Alan Greenberg to Everyone:
ON my version of Zoom, I can copy from an old message to repeat it.
18:08:38 From Vanda Scartezini - Brazil to Everyone:
LACRALO got additional budget and we will have a internet day special 3 day event, I believe this help at least a little in this region
18:08:39 From Jonathan Zuck to Everyone:
Ditto
18:08:51 From Ahmad Aghar - ICANN73 Fellow to Everyone:
@Samik, it is, but at a high expense: either too much cost on ICANN or cutting off the financial support that some will find it very difficult to participate without
18:09:03 From Shreedeep Rayamajhi to Everyone:
@ahmad the point was when the ICANN meeting was happening in one part of the world face to face there were more volunteers and enagagment but when it's happening virtually there should have been more enagagment as everyone could be participate but the numbers are decresing
18:09:22 From Mouloud Khelif to Everyone:
Good point @Leon, everyone is a professional, and if I understand correctly, some are paid to participate in the MSM by their organisation/employer
18:10:10 From Vanda Scartezini - Brazil to Everyone:
but I am seeing less interest for new members to join and I see this a concerning nowadays and believe this is quite relevant issue to discuss further
18:10:51 From León Felipe Sánchez Ambía to Everyone:
And your view is particularly accurate Vanda since you see it from the NomCom’s perspective and the challenges you face bringing in new people
18:11:06 From Roberto Gaetano - NextGen Mentor to Everyone:
@Alan - maybe because you are panelist - I also can normally, but not when the meeting takes this format and I am participant only
18:11:40 From Mary Wong - ICANN Org to Everyone:
@Leon, @Sebastien, the staff team that manages the general ABR process and approvals will be happy to discuss the challenges EURALO may have encountered in implementing its approved ABRs. We will follow up with the ALAC staff team. Thank you.
18:11:41 From Shreedeep Rayamajhi to Everyone:
yes vanda u are so true volunteer interest is decreasing, the number of people participating even in this meeting is very less. the community has to think about this
18:11:44 From Ahmad Aghar - ICANN73 Fellow to Everyone:
yes @Shreedeep, I agree. although people will not have to travel for a virtual meeting, it can be very inconvenient for them in terms of timing and scheduling. Plus there are still many people who do not feel engaged when they are in a virtual meeting - it discourages them
18:12:18 From Vanda Scartezini - Brazil to Everyone:
Jonathan is right . all policy work on volunteers shoulder is something to rethink about
18:12:29 From León Felipe Sánchez Ambía to Everyone:
Thanks @Mary
18:12:46 From Becky Burr to Everyone:
I’m going to be interested in seeing whether volunteer interest and engagement picks up once we are back to F2F meetings.
18:12:59 From Sébastien Bachollet to Everyone:
Thanks @Mary
18:13:30 From Sébastien Bachollet to Everyone:
@Becky I hope so
18:13:37 From Shreedeep Rayamajhi to Everyone:
@becky the numbers would surely shoot up I can guarantee u that
18:13:37 From Roberto Gaetano - NextGen Mentor to Everyone:
@Becky - I bet it will - I hear this from a lot of people
18:13:44 From Ahmad Aghar - ICANN73 Fellow to Everyone:
no doubt @Vanda. I still think this is due to the meetings being virtual. I for one very much prefer to be meeting face to face. many will get more discouraged by a virtual meeting
18:13:58 From Obed.Sindy to Everyone:
Great session!
18:14:06 From Amrita Choudhury to Everyone:
It will probably pick up Becky when there is a F2F meeting . Not sure however if the remote participation will rise.
18:14:36 From Ahmad Aghar - ICANN73 Fellow to Everyone:
I think so @Becky - hope so!
18:15:00 From Jonathan Zuck to Everyone:
Goran, thanks for your remarks. I appreciate the help of ORG very much. I also appreciate the board's efforts on improving communication and evaluation of ALAC advice. It's not binary. It has more to do with policy development, in particular. Wasn't meant as a criticism, just an area for improvement.
18:15:04 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr to Host and Panelists:
@Leon the importance of Prioritisation matter can take half the time allocated to it if that helps this important issue continue further today
18:15:24 From Gregory Shatan to Everyone:
I think the useful comparison is between support of the GNSO Council and support of At Large. This has more to do with the nature of the support rather than simply the amount. The support needed is policy-related, which reflects a maturation of At Large in the policy development space.
18:15:34 From León Felipe Sánchez Ambía to Everyone:
Thanks @Cheryl
18:15:58 From Vanda Scartezini - Brazil to Everyone:
@BECKY - we are seeing in the nomcom less interest in apply for leadership positions, and communications group inside icann org agreed that they are seeing less interest , but I do not know if is just the f@f -certainly it is relevant because f@f brings opportunity to connect to jobs and projects that is of financial interest volunteers in general. online does not allow this individual contact with business groups
18:16:22 From Jonathan Zuck to Everyone:
that's great @David. Thanks
18:16:24 From Gregory Shatan to Everyone:
I am happy to help with this issue, with my ALAC hat on.
18:16:34 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr to Everyone:
FYI I have suggested to León that the last question on our docket could take less time than allocated to allow this matter to continue longer
18:17:32 From SSH_skills share hub to Everyone:
for a newbie looking for some advice to start
18:17:38 From Ahmad Aghar - ICANN73 Fellow to Everyone:
That makes sense @Gregory: it is not just the numbers but the level of participation as well!
18:18:06 From David Olive to Host and Panelists:
Being flexible to support efforts by the Community
18:18:10 From SSH_skills share hub to Host and Panelists:
I am form Pakistan and this is my first meeting
18:18:25 From Mary Wong - ICANN Org to Everyone:
To add to David’s comments, and at a broader level, this is all part of the Policy Team’s continuing effort to review how we provide support for all the community groups, including spotting current and emerging gaps and needs (whether in secretariat, analysis or other areas). Allocating specific staff to specific groups, including on a rotating or project basis, is essential to allow for the flexibility that David has noted.
18:18:35 From Roberto Gaetano - NextGen Mentor to Everyone:
+1 SeB
18:18:35 From SSH_skills share hub to Host and Panelists:
from where I can start
18:18:39 From Joanna Kulesza to Everyone:
+1 JZ - we're looking for additional incentives to attract new resources for valuable input. Any support in that regard is most appreciated.
18:18:42 From Shreedeep Rayamajhi to Everyone:
+1 sab
18:18:48 From Mouloud Khelif to Everyone:
Do we know how many participants are currently in this call/meeting?
18:19:32 From Joanna Kulesza to Everyone:
198 Mouloud
18:19:46 From Mouloud Khelif to Everyone:
Thanks @Joanna
18:21:47 From Ahmad Aghar - ICANN73 Fellow to Everyone:
I think there were about 278 participants in Board-GNSO meeting before this one
18:22:24 From Sébastien Bachollet to Everyone:
No time but I ma sure we will be able to discuss
18:22:47 From Sébastien Bachollet to Everyone:
I am not sure about prioritisation of the Review of the reviews
18:24:11 From Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC-Participant) to Everyone:
@Ahmad how did you know? Board sessions are in webinar mode.
18:25:25 From Ahmad Aghar - ICANN73 Fellow to Everyone:
I thought when I joined it showed me the number @Hadia - thinking of it: I might be confusing it with a meeting from yesterday!
18:25:59 From Alfredo Calderon (ICANN73 Mentor) to Everyone:
@Hadia their are ways to know if the setup of the webinar allows. I have been in Webinar mode sessions where the number of participants is indicated.
18:26:51 From Marie Pattullo to Everyone:
Hadia - hover your mouse over the top grey bar on your screen & you get the numbers.
18:28:05 From Gisella Gruber - ICANN org to Everyone:
18:30 UTC At-Large Policy Session 2: Prioritisation Framework: ALAC Prioritisation Assessment Tool (APAT) Review
18:28:23 From Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC-Participant) to Everyone:
yes thanks Gisella
18:29:25 From Bill Jouris to Everyone:
<COMMENT> it seems like, on that prioritization slide, the lower right should be not so much :Won't have" as "Don't want"
18:29:31 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr to Everyone:
Apologies for the rush
18:29:46 From Matthew Shears to Host and Panelists:
looking forward to taking a look at the assessment tool
18:29:53 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr to Everyone:
our session later today is at 1830 UTC and will of course be archived
18:30:02 From Vanda Scartezini - Brazil to Everyone:
thank you all from the baord to this positive conversation ! best to all
18:30:10 From sarahk@mozillafoundation.org to Everyone:
Thank you!
18:30:13 From Shreedeep Rayamajhi to Everyone:
thank you all
18:30:14 From Priyatosh Jana to Everyone:
thanks all..bye
18:30:17 From Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC-Participant) to Everyone:
Thank you all for the discussion
18:30:17 From León Felipe Sánchez Ambía to Everyone:
Thanks everone!
18:30:18 From Pari Esfandiari to Everyone:
Thanks everyone.
18:30:19 From Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC-Participant) to Everyone:
bye
18:30:21 From Ahmad Aghar - ICANN73 Fellow to Everyone:
Thanks @Marie. So @Hadia, I think the number was correct, about 278 for last meeting
18:30:27 From Samik Kharel ICANN 73 Fellow to Everyone:
Thanks, good session
18:30:38 From Mouloud Khelif to Everyone:
Good session, thanks
18:30:38 From KEOLEBOGILE Rantsetse-ICANN73 Fellow to Everyone:
Thank you
18:30:39 From Priyatosh Jana to Everyone:
bye bye
18:30:45 From Olévié Kouami to Everyone:
Thank you very much
18:30:52 From Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC-Participant) to Everyone:
@Ahmad great
18:30:54 From CMR CAPDA Michel TCHONANG LINZE to Everyone:
Thank all, great meeting
18:31:05 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr to Everyone:
Bye for now
18:31:13 From Matthew Shears to Host and Panelists:
great discussion thanks!
18:31:14 From Raymond Mamattah to Everyone:
It has been a great session. Good bye from Accra Ghana.
18:31:15 From Amrita Choudhury to Everyone:
Thanks
18:31:16 From Dave Kissoondoyal to Everyone:
Yes we do understand each other well.. Thanks to all
18:31:20 From Roberto Gaetano - NextGen Mentor to Everyone:
Bye all
18:31:20 From Carlos Dionisio Aguirre to Everyone:
thanks
18:31:22 From Ahmad Aghar - ICANN73 Fellow to Everyone:
Thank you all!

• No labels