15:36:21 From Yeşim Saglam - ICANN Org to Everyone:
Welcome to At-Large Consolidated Policy WG Call taking place on Wednesday, 02 March 2022 at 13:00 UTC.
15:36:41 From Yeşim Saglam - ICANN Org to Everyone:
Agenda: https://community.icann.org/x/fxQiCw
16:02:15 From Herb Waye Ombuds to Everyone:
Greetings everyone.
16:02:25 From Mouloud Khelif to Everyone:
Hello everyone from Geneva
16:02:55 From Priyatosh Jana to Everyone:
HI EVERYONE..GREETING FROM iNDIA
16:02:57 From Gopal Tadepalli to Everyone:
Greetings. - Dr. T V Gopal, Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University , Chennai, INDIA.
16:03:00 From Lianna Galstyan to Everyone:
Hi everyone
16:03:17 From Abdulkarim Oloyede to Everyone:
HI Dr Gopal and all
16:03:22 From Yeşim Saglam - ICANN Org to Everyone:
RTT Link: https://www.streamtext.net/player?event=ICANN
16:03:22 From Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC-Participant) to Everyone:
Hello all
16:04:46 From Evin Erdogdu - ICANN Org to Everyone:
Lol, sorry for not spelling it out
16:05:12 From Alan Greenberg to Everyone:
Standardized System for Access and Disclosure
16:07:05 From Alan Greenberg to Everyone:
Ahh, it was listed as a separate item!
16:07:23 From Alan Greenberg to Everyone:
It being the ODA
16:07:47 From Steinar Grøtterød to Everyone:
I have problems hearing Jonathan
16:08:35 From Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond to Everyone:
Must be your line, @Steinar
16:08:44 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
Just on that EU DNS Abuse report, its findings on abuse seem robust but its understanding of the registrar/reseller market is extremely flawed.
16:10:06 From Justine Chew to Everyone:
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Talking+Points+at+ICANN73
16:11:22 From Justine Chew to Everyone:
@Jonathan @Marita, should "Public Interest Framework" be "Global Public Interest Framework" and "GPIF"?
16:11:23 From Heidi Ullrich - ICANN Org to Everyone:
Thanks, Justine.
16:11:39 From Jonathan Zuck to Everyone:
Probably
16:11:48 From Jonathan Zuck to Everyone:
Always, Hadia
16:15:12 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
+1 Hadia
16:18:52 From Alfredo Calderon (ICANN73 Mentor) to Everyone:
I think is that we are confusing Topics discussed in ICANN73 with future issues that have not yet reached open community sessions. <Question>Is this being shared with the Social Media-Working Group.<Question>
16:21:07 From Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC-Participant) to Everyone:
@sebastein agree but if we are talking about a system that will take several years to be implemented. By the time it is in operation it could be obsolete. So reference to NIS2 is only to say that the whole scene might change by the time this system is available to users
16:21:45 From Justine Chew to Everyone:
Not CPWG though?
16:21:47 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
Due to the devaluation of the Russian Ruble, there are going to be problems with gTLD registrations outside of Russian registars. Namecheap has already given Russian customers notice to move their domain names to other registrars.
16:21:57 From Marita to Everyone:
Yes @ Justine -- I will change it to Global Public Interest Framework. That is important
16:22:37 From Sébastien Bachollet to Everyone:
About the topic bring by Jeff
16:22:49 From Sébastien Bachollet to Everyone:
Please have a look to https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/EURALO+Communique
16:24:34 From Amrita Choudhury to Everyone:
ICANNs neutrality is important for policy making of ICANN
16:24:51 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
Thanks Sebastien..I agree the neutrality of the root, but that doesn't mean that we cannot have other types of sanctions that do not impact universal access to the internet.
16:25:18 From Abdulkarim Oloyede to Everyone:
I don’t think this is a CPWG issue. But since we are discussing it let me just say I disagree with wars but I mean all wars. We should have done this a long time ago with all wars not just the Ukranian war
16:25:32 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
I disagree with the ccNSO position.
16:25:51 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
The problem with political solutions to technical problems (like NIS2) is that they end up creating new problems and rarely fix the previous ones.
16:26:04 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
I only believe that neutrality applies to the technical functions....nothing else
16:26:34 From Gopal Tadepalli to Everyone:
As a thumb rule: Any innovation including a Crypt System needs an overhaul in a span of three years in the best case. - Dr. T V Gopal, Anna University, Chennai, INDIA
16:26:49 From Raymond Mamattah to Everyone:
It will be disastrous for ICANN to take a stance in this case.
16:27:22 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
#this comment is NOT a right Vs wrong comment, not to be read as such: Jeff's suggestion for a debate for action needs to be approached very, very carefully, even before it is RECEIVED on the table as a proposal. The OPTICS are sore.
16:27:48 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
There is a distinction between the technical operations of the Internet and participation in the policy process
16:28:27 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
@Jeff In an ideal world, yes.
16:28:52 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
Refusing to provide travel dollars has zero impact on the root.
16:29:04 From Amrita Choudhury to Everyone:
+1 Siva
16:29:15 From Roberto Gaetano to Everyone:
for instance, CENTR has suspended the Russian member - but this does not affect the integrity nor the stability of the interned - as would be, for instance, disconnect .RU
16:29:38 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
... please read the comment above together with what I said ....
16:30:37 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
@Roberto Probably won't make a bit of difference to .RU as CENTR seems to be a bit of a talking shop.
16:30:49 From Sébastien Bachollet to Everyone:
Yes @Roberto because the .RU is link with the gov that not the same think for EURALO members
16:30:58 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
formally stay out of politics, with the exception of attention to matters such as DNS abuse during war, stay neutral, stay apolitical, we are to stay away.. ICANN is meant to be above politics, it is meant to be neutral.
16:31:08 From Ahmad Aghar - ICANN73 Fellow to Everyone:
One of the basic and most significant pillars of ICANN is its political neutrality. In spite of the devastation going on right now, a political position by ICANN will create a precedence that will begin to drag ICANN into world politics and have very long-term effects on ICANN’s operation and acceptance by different countries/nations!
16:31:30 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
... Is Jeff proposing DNS sanctions ????
16:31:37 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
It amounts to.
16:31:46 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
That would turn ICANN into a political arena
16:32:03 From Roberto Gaetano to Everyone:
+1 to a dedicated call, but it has to be soon, not to be the Johnny-come-late with a statement
16:32:15 From Lianna Galstyan to Everyone:
+1 Roberto
16:32:18 From Greg Shatan to Everyone:
Nothing Jeff proposed affects the DNS.
16:33:13 From Sarah Kiden to Everyone:
Not finding travel for some people is taking a position
16:33:18 From Justine Chew to Everyone:
@jeff take it to a single issue call please
16:33:32 From Sarah Kiden to Everyone:
But single purpose call sounds good
16:33:35 From Roberto Gaetano to Everyone:
@JmcC exactly because CENTR is what it is their move can be something that makes noise, but there is no risk to break the internet, as other measures could risk
16:34:07 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
We can save this for the call, but as an organization we are not neutral at all
16:34:11 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
@Greg, finer points about Jeff's proposal apart, which I might not have paraphrased accurately, the broad point, be it concerning Ukraine or any other country, as a policy about matters of aggression against any country , in any block, is to keep ICANN and the Intern
16:34:14 From Raymond Mamattah to Everyone:
+1 @Sarah
16:34:20 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
ICANN Has a commitment to human rights.
16:34:32 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
... Internet, particularly the DNS in a clean, neutral arena.
16:34:52 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
The technical operation is neutral period.
16:35:12 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
Everything else does not affect the security, stability or resiliency of the Internet.
16:35:13 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
@Roberto Yep. Consequence-free for most people.
16:35:25 From Raymond Mamattah to Everyone:
Has ICANN always taken a stance anytime cases like this happened - conflict/war?
16:35:39 From Greg Shatan to Everyone:
Even Switzerland took a stand.
16:35:47 From Justine Chew to Everyone:
At-Large single issue call :)
16:35:51 From Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC-Participant) to Everyone:
at the end of the day we do not want to punish Internet end users. We should be defending the interests of all Internet end users regardless of the actions of their governments .
16:36:23 From Lutz Donnerhacke to Everyone:
Raymond: No. Please refer to the Libyan war and the discussion about the owner of .ly
16:36:45 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
@Hadia - Every country and organization has taken a stand against war crimes and violations of human rights.
16:37:25 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
Talking about a Global Public INterest framework and not taking a stand on this makes NO sense to me and makes all of our discussions about the public interest meaningless (in my view).
16:38:20 From Greg Shatan to Everyone:
Russia has taken a stand on ICANN, at the ITU. Of course that is a double-edged sword — we don’t want to prove their point….
16:38:26 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
Politically motivated censorship is a very dangerous thing. ICANN should not be dragged into such a scheme.
16:38:48 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
There are other types of things that can be done: (a) ICANN can stop using vendors based in Russia, (b) ICANN can not consider fellows from Russia, (c) they can donate money to support the infrastructure of the Internet in Ukraine, etc.
16:39:30 From Judith Hellerstein to Everyone:
I support the EURALO communique
16:39:32 From Raymond Mamattah to Everyone:
@Lutz in that case since there are no precedence, why is the current case a special one for ICANN to take a position now?
16:39:37 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
There are many things that a responsible International Organization should do especially when it has a commitment to human rights
16:40:40 From Raymond Mamattah to Everyone:
@Jeff, those punishments against Rusians will be bizzare.
16:40:52 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
@Raymond - How so?
16:41:21 From Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC-Participant) to Everyone:
A main difference between the GAC and At-Large. Is that At-Large cares only about Internet users, while GAC members as representatives to governments would always ask for unneutral positions. Just to note I don't have my eyeglasses so please excuse me if there are typos that I don't see
16:41:36 From Raymond Mamattah to Everyone:
ICANN isnt a war expert to judge who is right and wrong in this case. Let us focus on our core mandate.
16:42:40 From Roberto Gaetano to Everyone:
@Jeff maybe we should move this important discussion to the list in preparation of the single topic call and concentrate for the rest of this call on the agenda?
16:42:53 From Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC-Participant) to Everyone:
Thank you Alan
16:42:58 From Lutz Donnerhacke to Everyone:
@Raymond we (@euralo) react to the request to use basic infrastructure (TLD) as a weapon against an Aggressor.
16:43:25 From Jonathan Zuck to Everyone:
I still think the numbers are high, despite the observations you've made @Alan.
16:44:04 From Lutz Donnerhacke to Everyone:
So, Raymond. It's ICANNs Mandate to maintain a stable and resilent Internet. This is under factual attack in the Ukraine. So?
16:45:35 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
Again, I do not believe IANA/PTI should take ANY action against any country. IANA/PTI must be neutral. That said, ICANN is a policy organization. ICANN is NOT IANA. IANA is not ICANN though they share staff and resources.
16:45:44 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
IANA/PTI must be technically neutral.
16:46:36 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
But ICANN as a policy organization can take other actions. I will save this for the single issue call and e-mail list.
16:47:08 From Mouloud Khelif - ICANN73 Fellow to Everyone:
@Roberto +1
16:47:31 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
The way things are going, the ccTLD operators and countries will increasingly take less notice of ICANN if it becomes politicised. It is already happening and gTLDs are stuggling in the country level markets where there are strong ccTLDs. ICANN's politicization would lead to stronger ccTLDs.
16:48:29 From Gopal Tadepalli to Everyone:
Ethically Aligned Design & Soft Laws are around the corner. The Award - Reward - Punishment Systems are always there and should be there. - Dr. T V Gopal, Anna University, Chennai, INDIA
16:49:03 From Raymond Mamattah to Everyone:
@Lutz, in every war infrastructures will be affected. Iraque war, Afghanistan war etc these infrastrures were affected. Did ICANN penalise anyone? If it is a usual thing ICANN does it is fine. Else we should not set any bad precedence that will turn out to affect ICANN's neutrality
16:49:45 From Lutz Donnerhacke to Everyone:
Did you read the Euralo communique? Obviously not
16:49:50 From Gopal Tadepalli to Everyone:
@Jonathan Zuck: Can "Soft Laws" be a talking point at ICANN73? - Dr. T V Gopal, Anna University, Chennai, INDIA
16:50:55 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
... so many country names are mentioned today in chat !
16:51:22 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
It sounds like Satish has a cat that wants attention :)
16:52:07 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
Either that or the cat really believes in the importance of IDNs and it expressing its strong views
16:52:26 From Jonathan Zuck to Everyone:
@Gopal. What's an example of a "soft law?" Where do you think this issue will come up?
16:53:48 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
Market forces (registration volume/economics of the target markets for IDN domain names) might have limited the uptake and use of IDNs. Not sure that ICANN has explored this effect.
16:54:31 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
... DNS abuse related a certain TLD, be it a country code or gTLD is a different matter, attention to other forms of DNS abuse directly arising out of a certain situation is another matter, but to propoe a topic that would be in tune with political developments in theinternational arena, however right one is over another, is something to be avoided altoghe asa topic
16:55:02 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
(Number of IDN regs in a country's ccTLDs and in gTLDs versus non-IDN regs as a metric)
16:55:47 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
@John - Number of Registrations in a TLD should never be a metric for the success or lack thereof of a TLD
16:55:57 From Steinar Grøtterød to Everyone:
@Satish: Can you clarify the rationale why variants on TLD level will create more DNS Abuse?
16:56:39 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
@Jeff Yep. But it is a starting point to explore their effect. The next step would be usage of the IDNs and that's where the real data would emerge.
16:57:42 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
My view is that even if only 1 person uses a TLD, to that registrant (and the users that visit that website or use that e-mail, etc.), then to that registrant, the TLD is a success
16:57:53 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
@Jeff A lot of active IDN regs were redirecting to the non-IDN websites in various web usage surveys. Many had no websites.
16:58:17 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
@Jeff 100% utilization. :)
17:00:04 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
@John - Understood, but redirection is a legitimate use of a domain. That's what vanity domains are. For example, Yankees.mlb redirects to mlb.com/yankees. But it allows the Yankees to market the Yankees.mlb site on their collateral. Same thing with .broadway which are mostly redicrects
17:00:08 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
redirects
17:00:46 From Sarah Kiden to Everyone:
Apologies for dropping off now. I need to join a work meeting. Thank you everyone.
17:01:03 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
@Jeff Yep. I fell around laughing at a claim that redirects were not proof of usage (some comment on a CCT thing a few years ago.)
17:01:21 From Jonathan Zuck to Everyone:
wow, that was a lot Satish. let's get some clarity on the questions.
17:01:43 From Gopal Tadepalli to Everyone:
Thank you Mr. Satish Babu. - Dr. T V Gopal, Anna University, Chennai, INDIA
17:01:51 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
@Jeff Markets at a country level are highly redirected with the ccTLD and .COM being the most redirected between each other.
17:02:21 From Justine Chew to Everyone:
Wasn't Jonathan next?
17:03:27 From Steinar Grøtterød to Everyone:
+1 Jeffrey
17:03:58 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
I've added .CH, .LI, .EE and .SK to the tracking databases for registrar/reseller stats) and will be running web usage surveys on them in the next few weeks to see how they are used. I've already run web usage surveys on six other ccTLDs in the last months.
17:04:27 From León Felipe Sánchez Ambía to Everyone:
Hello everyone
17:04:44 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
The other ones surveyed were .UK, .ES, .EU, .FR, .DE and .SE.
17:06:08 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
@Jonathan - Right. Contingent on the Same Entity principal, there will be no increase in confusability.
17:06:31 From Jonathan Zuck to Everyone:
by the registry? Will we know the answer to that before folks try?
17:06:59 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
And to this point (and the SSAC Members there agreed), its not our job to determine what a future registry can manage. Its the job of the future registry to demonstrate it its application that it can manage the number of Variants it has proposed.
17:07:48 From Gopal Tadepalli to Everyone:
ICANN Recommendations for Managing IDN Variant Top-Level Domains at: https://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/proceeding/recommendations-for-managing-idn-variant-top-level-domains-25-07-2018 - Dr. T V Gopal, Anna University, Chennai, INDIA
17:08:16 From Jonathan Zuck to Everyone:
Thanks.
17:08:22 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
That didn't come out totally right...let me restate. Its not our job to determine today how many TLD variants a future registry can handle. It is the job of the future registry to demonstrate to our satisfaction that it can manage the number of variants it proposes.
17:09:00 From Jonathan Zuck to Everyone:
+1 Jeff
17:09:28 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
@Jeff would that, for new gTLDs, be part of the analysis of the applications?
17:09:38 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
@John - yes.
17:09:52 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
[if my view is adopted]
17:10:03 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
@Jeff Makes a lot of sense.
17:10:24 From Roberto Gaetano to Everyone:
+1 Jeff
17:10:26 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
Better to have guidelines rather than aspirations.
17:10:29 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
@satish If something that ought to be a technical policy matter across the DNS is instead left to best practices that vary, isn't harmony affected.
17:10:41 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
I will drop my hand
17:11:03 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
@john - and that is what I am urging the group (or eventual implementation team) to work on.
17:11:59 From Justine Chew to Everyone:
@john the question was should be advocate for (voluntary) guidelines or (mandatory) policy. :)
17:12:10 From Justine Chew to Everyone:
*should there be
17:12:22 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
@Justine That would be a very difficult question. :)
17:12:41 From Justine Chew to Everyone:
@john sorry my typing is shot today --- the question was should we advocate for (voluntary) guidelines or (mandatory) policy. :)
17:12:59 From Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC-Participant) to Everyone:
confusability could lead to DNS abuse, however this is why we are proposing guidelines. But how can we possibly identify a number? based on what? again this will differ from one case to another
17:13:30 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
@Justine Voluntary would mean that they could be ignored and probably would be. Policy might be better.
17:14:08 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
different corners of the IDN space will act differently giving room for "confusability" of policies between one Registry and another. This is like a problem of a hurdle where none in expected, and no hurdle when one is expected.
17:14:11 From Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC-Participant) to Everyone:
we also need to remember that we are talking about gTLDs and ccTLDs
17:14:24 From Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC-Participant) to Everyone:
I meant not ccTLDs
17:14:24 From Justine Chew to Everyone:
When AK says "take it or leave it" that means "voluntary" I believe
17:16:25 From Abdulkarim Oloyede to Everyone:
Confusability does not go away with same entity. I agree it is reduced but depending on level of understanding
17:16:53 From Abdulkarim Oloyede to Everyone:
Yes Justine it means Voluntary
17:16:56 From Gopal Tadepalli to Everyone:
Cutting through Confusion @ Tobias Holgers, David E. Watson, and Steven D. Gribble. 2006. Cutting through the confusion: a measurement study of homograph attacks. In Proceedings of the annual conference on USENIX '06 Annual Technical Conference (ATEC '06). USENIX Association, USA, 24. USENIX is a respectable organization. - Dr. T V Gopal, Anna University, Chennai, INDIA
17:17:50 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
I agree that Homograph attacks are a problem (especially where the mixing of scripts is allowed). But that is not a variant issue, but a general IDN issue.
17:18:32 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
There are a number of ccTLDs that allow the mixing of scripts and that is a problem we (at ICANN) cannot really do anything about.
17:19:24 From Yeşim Saglam - ICANN Org to Everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ht1fl9LAiqCvJCHCvY5eWao_lOBdKmgpr7kChLgwPEI/edit
17:19:28 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
One effect that is more likely to happen with IDNs is that they will increasingly point to primary websites in the local ccTLD unless there is a complete fragmentation of linguistic and cultural markets in a country. This is why the conversation about IDNs in gTLDs might be somewhat premature.
17:22:14 From Justine Chew to Everyone:
I concur with Yrjo's report
17:22:47 From Jeffrey Neuman to Everyone:
I have to drop. Thanks everyone!
17:23:36 From Gopal Tadepalli to Everyone:
@ Jeff Neuman: Algorithmic approaches are perhaps most apt methods for cutting through the confusable. I posted to the Chat a 2006 USENIX Conference paper. I like this paper.I am sure we can always improve. - Dr. T V Gopal, Anna University, Chennai, INDIA
17:24:35 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
The problem with accuracy and data is that is like debating how many angels can dance on the head of a pin when there's no pin and the angels might not exist either.
17:24:41 From Jonathan Zuck to Everyone:
Well, THAT sounds fun!
17:27:40 From Greg Shatan to Everyone:
One must distinguish between objective inaccuracy and subjective inaccuracy. Objectively, Mickey Mouse is never an accurate registrant name. Subjectively, it is accurate if the registrant says it is. Personally, I prefer objective inaccuracy.
17:27:48 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
@Alan There is a massive turnover in registrations each year. (New registrations, reregistered delete domain names.)
17:28:20 From Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC-Participant) to Everyone:
Thanks Alan
17:29:27 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
The current one year renewal rate for .COM is around 57% so at least 43% of doms regged last year will not renew this year. (It will vary by month due to Covid etc.)
17:30:07 From Jonathan Zuck to Everyone:
Let's arrange those presentations. Thanks.
17:31:46 From Gopal Tadepalli to Everyone:
@ Alan Greenberg: Accuracy is always troublesome. More so when a small minority only confirms a condition. We are seeing unbalanced sets in some the data shared in the CPWG list. We may need a cluster of measurable parameters to balance out the lone accuracy. We do this in quality frameworks. - Dr. T V Gopal, Anna University, Chennai, INDIA
17:33:47 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
@Alan I did a breakdown of registrations in September 2021 for approx. 20 years and whether the domain names were still active. The gTLDs registrations are not monolithic and unchanging set of registrations. The bulk of registrations are historical with a new layer being added each year.
17:33:57 From Marita to Everyone:
Thanks Herb. Appreciate the comments,
17:34:30 From Justine Chew to Everyone:
@Herb, you will be super busy then :)
17:35:47 From Mouloud Khelif - ICANN73 Fellow to Everyone:
Thank you @Herb
17:37:06 From Justine Chew to Everyone:
I would be surprised if the Ombuds has any control over what we talk about ;)
17:39:08 From Greg Shatan to Everyone:
Is war “politics”?
17:39:23 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
@Greg By other means? :)
17:39:54 From Steinar Grøtterød to Everyone:
Sorry - I have to leave for another meeting. See you at ICANN73
17:40:12 From Jonathan Zuck to Everyone:
@Greg, yes, according to von Clausewitz
17:40:57 From Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC-Participant) to Everyone:
ok thank you Justine
17:41:15 From Jonathan Zuck to Everyone:
I'm on notice!
17:43:19 From Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond to Everyone:
Evin! Hip Hip Hurray! 
17:43:42 From Evin Erdogdu - ICANN Org to Everyone:
17:43:44 From Chokri Ben Romdhane to Everyone:
Thank you Evin
17:44:05 From Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC-Participant) to Everyone:
Thank you Evin - Best of Luck
17:44:16 From León Felipe Sánchez Ambía to Everyone:
Hooray Evin!! 
17:44:29 From Amrita Choudhury to Everyone:
Thank you Evin. Best wishes for your new assignment.
17:44:40 From Lutz Donnerhacke to Everyone:
17:44:46 From Marita to Everyone:
Thanks for all your great work and wishing you best of luck in your new role
17:44:48 From Evin Erdogdu - ICANN Org to Everyone:
Thank you all for your kind words, and for doing all the great work and engagement in the CPWG!
17:44:59 From Mouloud Khelif - ICANN73 Fellow to Everyone:
Thank you @Evin
17:45:00 From Yrjo Lansipuro to Everyone:
Thank you, Evin!
17:45:02 From Justine Chew to Everyone:
Thank you Evin!
17:45:15 From John McCormac - HosterStats.com to Everyone:
Thanks Evin and good luck.
17:46:37 From Gopal Tadepalli to Everyone:
Thank you Evin. It always makes business sense to me to think of Evin for ADMIIN matters in ICANN. - Dr. T V Gopal, Anna University, Chennai, INDIA
17:46:44 From Justine Chew to Everyone:
And setting an example, hopefully :)
17:47:38 From Evin Erdogdu - ICANN Org to Everyone:
Thank you Heidi and the At-Large team for the growth opportunity, reflecting the increasing policy work of the At-Large community!
17:47:46 From Yeşim Saglam - ICANN Org to Everyone:
Next Call: 16 March at 19:00 UTC
17:48:00 From Hadia Elminiawi (ALAC-Participant) to Everyone:
Thank you all - bye for now
17:48:12 From León Felipe Sánchez Ambía to Everyone:
Thanks everyone!
17:48:15 From Amrita Choudhury to Everyone:
Thank you all.
17:48:16 From Mouloud Khelif - ICANN73 Fellow to Everyone:
Thanks Everyone, e-see you next week @ICANN73
17:48:26 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
Thank you all.