Hello All,  

I am a Telecom engineer and enjoy working as a project Manger. Currently I run my own company. The nature of my work entails the planning and execution of projects and wishes to say I have a very good understanding of project management and this complements my skills in entrepreneurship. Apart from my engineering firm, I have almost completed the construction of a platform for the sale of LIQUIDFIED PETROLEUM GAS (LPG) and hope to add other services to the platform in future.
I am a member of the following institutions.
·         Ghana Institution of engineers and represent the institution on the National Technical committee at the Ghana Standard Board.
·         Member of the Internet society of Ghana and holds the position of assistant project Manager.
·         Member of GNSO.
My first ICANN meeting was in Seoul Korea in 2009. I will not be in Singapore but will surely be in Dakar Senegal. I was in Texas last week and brought my magic jack with my magic number with me so you could reach me on 9792007259 from the US only when I am on the net. Leave a message and   I will return your call.
You may also visit the link below for some details.
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/george-sakyi/24/12a/a17

• No labels