You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

Version 1 Next »

Lisa W. Rosaya - Intellectual Property Interests Constituency

I am an attorney-at-law and partner at the firm of Baker & McKenzie LLP.

I am an intellectual property attorney and my practice primarily focuses on trademark, copyright and domain name issues - in particular, counseling, clearance, registration, policing and enforcement of these rights.

I have no financial ownership or senior management/leadership interest in any registries, registrars or other firms that are interested parties in ICANN policy or any entity with which ICANN has a transaction, contract, or other arrangement.

I represent brand owners and therefore these entities have a commercial interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes as such policies and outcomes directly effect my clients' strategic plans for trademark, domain name and Internet enforcement as well as trademark and domain name registration.

I am a member of INTA's Internet Committee - Domain Disputes and WHOIS Subcommittee and was nominated by our subcommittee chair, Lee Eulgen, to participate on the RAP Implementation Drafting Team.

Teams:

• Registration Abuse Policies Final Report Remaining Recommendations (RAP-REC)
  • No labels
For comments, suggestions, or technical support concerning this space, please email: ICANN Policy Department
© 2015 Internet Corporation For Assigned Names and Numbers