- Jonathan Zuckand Maureen Hilyardsuggested having an ALAC prep call to follow up on topics for the ALAC-ICANN Board meeting on 8 July. Potentially organizing future Board meetings on specific topics in the future.
- Requested by Steinar Grøtterødto have about 10 minutes to discuss At-Large consensus on certain questions/topics in next CPWG meeting Transfer PDP update.
- Jonathan Zucknoted Transfer PDP ALAC reps may prepare questions in advance of CPWG meetings for CPWG feedback, Evin Erdogduto ask/prompt the ALAC reps 1-2 days in advance, including potential polling.
- Evin Erdogduto create Google doc of PDF ALAC statement on Initial Report of the Expedited Policy Development Process (EPDP) on the Temporary Specification for gTLD Registration Data Team – PHASE 2A, circulate on CPWG list for feedback by 5 July, Monday.
- Alan Greenberg noted draft advice to Board on EPDP Phase 2 by next week/CPWG meeting. CC: Maureen Hilyardand Heidi Ullrich
- Potential item for discussion: Sony Wins Pirate Site Blocking Order Against DNS-Resolver Quad9 it was noted Bill Woodcock may wish to present.
- Devan Reed/ Claudia Ruizto schedule next CPWG on Wednesday, 7 July at 13 UTC.
At-Large Regional Policy Engagement Program (ARPEP)
At-Large Review Implementation Plan Development
ALAC and RALO Elections, Selections, and Appointments