- Evin Erdogdu to work with Alan Greenberg and CPWG Co-Chairs to invite a rep from the BC (likely Mason Cole) and ICANN Govt Engagement team to speak on EU NIS2 - Proposal for directive on measures for high common level of cybersecurity across the Union. In progress: tentatively 17 February CPWG
- Evin Erdogdu to create At-Large workspace: CPWG may recommend that ALAC issue a statement on EU NIS2 - Proposal for directive on measures for high common level of cybersecurity across the Union by mid-March.
- Evin Erdogdu to mark Second Security, Stability, and Resiliency (SSR2) Review Team Final Report as "drafting" an ALAC Statement, confirm drafting team. Greg Shatan volunteered.
- Evin Erdogdu to circulate info on CPWG list regarding SSR2 Webinar on Final Report on 11 February at 15:00 UTC.
- Evin Erdogdu to share LGR PC with IDN WG.
- Yesim Nazlar to schedule next CPWG on Wednesday, 10 February at 19 UTC.
At-Large Regional Policy Engagement Program (ARPEP)
At-Large Review Implementation Plan Development
ALAC and RALO Elections, Selections, and Appointments