Miriam Trudell - Intellectual Property Interests Constituency (IPC) RESIGNED 10 September 2009
1. I am currently a shareholder/partner attorney with the law firm of Sheridan Ross P.C., in Denver, Colorado
2. I work in the area of trademarks, copyrights, Internet law and domain name law. I have worked in this area of the law for 11 years.
3. I do not have any financial ownership or senior management/leadership interest in registries, registrars or other firms that are interested parties in ICANN policy, or any entity with which ICANN has a transaction, contract or other arrangement
4. I do not have any commercial interest in ICANN GNSO policy development outcomes, and am not currently representing other parties with respect to the same.
5. I became involved with this IRTP Part B PDP working group as a result of my current involvement with INTA, as part of the 2008-2009 Committee Team of the Internet Committee, Whois Subcommittee, and a request from Claudio Di Gangi for volunteers.
- Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy Part B Working Group (IRTPB)