Description

The At-Large Communications Strategy is the high level document that has been developed to incorporate the policy, organisational and outreach and engagement communication needs of At-Large.

The Strategy was initiated by the ATLAS III Communications Strategy, and the diagram summary (see above) was the first guide for communications related to the three workstreams (policy, outreach, organization).

The ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement (O&E) Communications Strategy Subgroup will use the At-Large Communications Strategy as a guide for developing O&E strategies.

See: At-Large Communications Strategy 2020-21

Contact

ALAC Chair:  Maureen Hilyard and O&E Chair and Regional Vice Chairs

Staff Support Lead: Heidi Ullrich and Evin Erdoğdu

Strategy

FINAL: At-Large Communications Strategy 2020-21

Reference: ICANN FY21 At-Large Virtual Outreach and Engagement Strategy Workspace

Reference: At-Large Communications Strategy Workspace

Timeline

Initial Communications draft developed by Natalia Filina, EURALO Secretariat in October 2019, after ATLAS III.

Members

The members of the ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement Communications Strategy Subgroup, organized by regional affiliation, are listed below. 

RALONamePosition
APRALOALAC Chair
AFRALOMember
AFRALOMember
AFRALOMember
AFRALO

Montresor Konan

AFRALOMember
AFRALO

Vernatius Okwu Ezeama

AFRALOMember
APRALOMember
APRALOMember
APRALOMember
APRALOPriyatosh JanaMember
APRALOMember
EURALOMember
EURALOJoanna KuleszaMember
EURALOYrjo LansipuroMember
EURALOOliver PassekMember
LACRALOMember
LACRALOMember
NARALOFormer Subgroup Chair
  • No labels

3 Comments

1. I want to be part of this working group. I think ICANN needs to have multilingual communication to be more inclusive. Several documents with very interesting content exist but are often only available in English. .

I believe that this working group can make a significant contribution to ICANN.

Montresor KONAN - Membrer AFRALO

2. It's very important to have a clear communication strategy that will help to collaborate and clear the communication overlaps. I think this group will give clarity about the overall communication process at community level.  The complexity of community communication process needs a variation of working tools as well as it has to be collaborative and clear.

Very happy to see a communication strategy working group  

Cheers !!!!!

1. I agree - communication challenges exist and these can be solved by the strategy