Description

The At-Large Communications Strategy is a Sub-group of the ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement (O&E).

Contact

Chair: John Laprise

Staff Support Leads: Heidi Ullrich and Evin Erdoğdu

Members

The members of the At-Large Communications Strategy Sub-Team of the ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement, organized by regional affiliation, are listed below. 

RALONamePosition

Chair
AFRALORaymond Selorm Mamattah Member
AFRALOIsaac Maposa Member
AFRALO

Montresor Konan

AFRALOMember
AFRALO

Vernatius Okwu Ezeama

AFRALOMember
APRALOMember
APRALOMember
APRALOIndrajit DeMember
APRALOPriyatosh JanaMember
APRALOMember
EURALOMember
LACRALOMember
LACRALOMember

Draft Strategy

See the Google Doc (comment-only) drafted by Natalia Filina

See the Word Doc with revisions by staff

Reference template produced by ICANN Communications staff to assist in the development of the At-Large Communications Strategy

Timeline

16-20 October Draft strategy to be completed by Sub-Group, draft strategy to be presented to O&E SC

31 October Finalized strategy to be presented to ALAC for approval

ATLAS III / ICANN66 Strategy to be presented to At-Large Community during ATLAS III

• No labels

3 Comments

1. I want to be part of this working group. I think ICANN needs to have multilingual communication to be more inclusive. Several documents with very interesting content exist but are often only available in English. .

I believe that this working group can make a significant contribution to ICANN.

Montresor KONAN - Membrer AFRALO

2. It's very important to have a clear communication strategy that will help to collaborate and clear the communication overlaps. I think this group will give clarity about the overall communication process at community level.  The complexity of community communication process needs a variation of working tools as well as it has to be collaborative and clear.

Very happy to see a communication strategy working group  

Cheers !!!!!

1. I agree - communication challenges exist and these can be solved by the strategy