INFORMATION <p><span>If you need to get in touch with me you can follow the contact us link on Domainmonster.com and simply ask for me / mark your email as for my attention.</span></p><p><span>As of May 2014 I am a Non-Executive Director of Nominet Ltd, the registry operator for .UK domains.</span></p><p><span>I am currently the Treasurer of the RrSG</span></p> REVISED 2014-03-17 20:55:31.0 UTC NAME Oli Hope SG Registrars EMPLOYER Mesh Digital Ltd - The Host Europe Group. heg.com COUNTRY UK IMAGE <p><ac:image ac:thumbnail="true" ac:width="200"><ri:attachment ri:filename="Oli Photo.jpg" /></ac:image></p> INTEREST Yes REP Yes ARRANGEEXPLAIN ARRANGE No CONSTITUENCY Not Applicable AFFIL WORK I have a varied role within The Host Europe Group. I am the main point of contact for most policy related issues and I help co-ordinate one business unit with another. RELATIONSHIP None TEAMS <p>Various Groups</p><p>&nbsp;</p> POSITION Finance & Operations Director REPEXPLAIN Mesh Digital Ltd - The Host Europe Group INTERESTEXPLAIN We are an ICANN accredited Domain Name Registrar so the outcomes can affect our business.