Meeting Number: AL.ALAC/CC/0110/1
Date: Friday 15 January 2010
Time: 16h00 - 17h00 UTC
(08:00 PDT, 11:00 EDT, 12:00 Buenos Aires, 16:00 London, 17:00 CEST, 18:00 Nairobi, 23:00 Singapore/Hong Kong, 03:00 Sydney (16.01))
For the time in various timezones click here
Adobe Connect Room: http://icann.na3.acrobat.com/stratplan2010-13/
This call will be an opportunity for members of the At-Large community to speak with Kevin Wilson, ICANN Chief Financial Officer and Theresa Swinehart --Vice President, Global and Strategic Partnerships, to ensure that ALAC and regional strategies are in sync with ICANN’s main strategic objectives and projects.
Presenters: Kevin Wilson, ICANN Chief Financial Officer and Theresa Swinehart --Vice President, Global and Strategic Partnerships
Participants: Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Alan Greenberg, Sebastien Bachollet, Garreth Sherman, Evan Leibovitch, Dev Anand Teelucksingh, Siva Muthusamy, Yrö Länispuro, Sylvia Leite, Yaovi Atohoun
Dave Kissoondoyal, Wolf Ludwig, Fouad Bajwa, Gordon Shelgod, Christopher Wilkinson, Tijani Ben Jemaa
Staff: Kristina Nordstrom, Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Gisella Gruber-White, Nick Ashton-Hart
Interpretation Available: No
Who is on the dial-out list for this call
1. Introduction and Purpose of Call (Cheryl Langdon-Orr)-5 mins
2. Overview of Strategic Planning 2010-2013 (Theresa Swinehart) -15 mins
- ICANN Draft Strategic Plan July 2010 - June 2013 (PDF File)
- click here for the 2010-2013 Strategic Plan public comment announcement
3. Strategic and Operating Planning Process: Overview and Community Contribution to the Process (Kevin Wilson) - 15 mins
4. Identifiying Regional Strategic Objectives -15 mins
Regional input/comment will be requested to discuss this agenda item. The order will be alphabetical order by RALO: AFRALO, APRALO, EURALO, LACRALO, NARALO (at the discretion of the Chair).
ICANN is seeking the views of the At-Large community on four areas of work:
- Preserve DNS stability and security
- Promote competition, trust, choice and innovation
- Excel in IANA and other core operations
- Contribute to shaping a healthy Internet eco-system
Regional representatives will be asked to respond to the following questions:
- What should be the three to five year high level strategic objectives for each of the four areas of work?
- What would be the specific metrics for each of the four areas of work?