Notes/ Action Items
EPDP Team Meeting #22
Thursday, 1 November 2018
High-level Notes/Action Items
Action Item #1: Further to today’s discussion, ICANN Support Staff will update the Purpose A workbook to include a reference regarding transparency of collection to the Registrant/Data Subject for purpose of escrow. ICANN Support Staff will also make notation/reference under E-PA1, which is collection of registration data for the purpose of escrow.
Action Item #2:Berry to summarize his issue summary of today’s Purpose E analysis via email to the list.
Action Item #3: ICANN Support Staff to draft a recommendation for Purpose E for the EPDP Team’s review regarding noting the jurisdictional impact to gaining registrar/EBERO designation.
Action Item #4: EPDP Leadership Team to publish a methodology for the EPDP Team to review and comment on the Initial Report in a consistent manner.
These high-level notes are designed to help the EPDP Team navigate through the content of the call and are not meant as a substitute for the transcript and/or recording. The MP3, transcript, and chat are provided separately and are posted on the wiki at: https://community.icann.org/x/2IpHBQ.
1. Roll Call & SOI Updates (5 minutes)
2. Welcome and Updates from EPDP Team Chair (5 minutes)
a) Reminder to complete F2F Doodle Poll
b) Review of outstanding action items
c) Other updates, if applicable
3. Purpose E Data Elements Workbooks (Escrow)
Objective of discussion:
1. Confirm Collection Processing Activity
2. Confirm data elements
3. Review Purpose E Data Elements Workbook (see https://community.icann.org/display/EOTSFGRD/e.+Data+Elements+Workbooks?preview=/96207076/96213062/Purpose%20E%20-%20Ry%20-%20Data_Elements_Processing_Workbook%20-%2023%20October%202018.docx and https://community.icann.org/display/EOTSFGRD/e.+Data+Elements+Workbooks?preview=/96207076/96212013/Purpose%20E%20-%20Rr%20-%20Data_Elements_Processing_Workbook%20-%2022%20October%202018_clean.docx).
a) Confirm content of purpose E Data Elements Workbook
b) Confirm next steps, if any
EPDP Team Discussion:
4. Draft Initial Report
a) Overview of Initial Report template
b) Open issues and explanation of highlighted items
c) Approach for EPDP Team edits to Initial Report
5. Wrap and confirm next meeting to be scheduled for Tuesday, 6 November at 1400 UTC.
a) Confirm action items
b) Confirm questions for ICANN Org, if any