Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Documents for Review:

PHASE I:

PHASE II:

GNSO Review Implementation Charter Rec 18 v1 17 May 2017.pdf – Moved from Phase I; Status: Review and discuss on 19 October; send out for consensus call.
GNSO Review Implementation Charter Recs 26-27-28-29 28 August 2017.pdfStatus: Draft charter sent out for review on 17 August; further staff revisions on 28 August, discussed on 28 September.  Staff is revising the charter for further review.

GNSO Review Implementation Charter Rec 6 17 August 2017.pdf– Recommendation 6: That the GNSO record and regularly publish statistics on Working Group participation (including diversity statistics). Status: Draft charter sent out for review on 17 August; discuss on 31 AugustFurther staff revisions on 28 August, discussed on 31 August – combine with Recommendations 33 and 36 that also relate to diversity.

GNSO Review Implementation Charter Rec 33 v1 10 May 2017.pdf – (Moved from Phase I) Recommendation 33: That Stakeholder Groups, Constituencies, and the Nominating Committee, in selecting their candidates for appointment to the GNSO Council, should aim to increase the geographic, gender and cultural diversity of its participants, as defined in ICANN Core Value 4.  Status: On hold pending results of the Work Stream CCWG Subteam on DiversityCombine with Recommendations 6 and 36 that also relate to diversity.

Phase 3:

Recommendation 36: That, when approving the formation of a PDP Working Group, the GNSO Council requires that its membership represent as far as reasonably practicable the geographic, cultural and gender diversity of the Internet as a whole. Additionally, that when approving GNSO Policy, the ICANN Board explicitly satisfy itself that the GNSO Council undertook these actions when approving the formation of a PDP Working Group

Recommendations 10/11  10 – That the GNSO Council develop criteria for Working Groups to engage a professional facilitator/moderator in certain situations. 11 – That the face-to-face PDP Working Group pilot project be assessed when completed. If the results are beneficial, guidelines should be developed and support funding made available.  Status: On hold pending evaluation of Geographic Names Facilitated Session at ICANN59.

Phase 2: High Priority Recommendations

GNSO Review Implementation Charter Rec 33 v1 10 May 2017.pdf – Moved from Phase I; Status: On hold pending results of the Work Stream CCWG Subteam on Diversity.