ICANN Org: Bernard Turcotte, Berry Cobb, Brenda Brewer
Apologies: Wale Bakare, Jorge Cancio
** If your name is missing from attendance or apology, please send note to email@example.com **
- Review of Agenda (2 minutes)
- Administration (1 minute)
- Changes to SOIs
- Identify Audio Only and Phone Number Participants
- Complete Discussion of “Choice of Law and Choice of Venue Recommendation” (25 minutes)
- Finalize Subgroup Report (25 minutes)
- AOB (5 minutes)
- Adjourn (next meeting 18 October 13:00 UTC)
Disclaimer: This rough edit transcript, which may contain missing, misspelled or paraphrased words, is only provided for your immediate review and is not certified as verbatim and is not to be cited in any way.
- Choice of Law recommendation – approved by consensus and no objections.
- Draft Recommendations Report – approved by consensus with a single objection.
- Brazil requested an extension to the October 11 23:59 deadline to file a dissenting opinion. The subgroup agreed that such a statement should be on the subgroup list by 23:59UTC Sunday 15 October which was agreed to by Brazil.
- There are no further Jurisdiction subgroup calls scheduled pending review of the draft recommendations report by the plenary.
- GS to submit draft recommendation report for plenary consideration by 23:59 UTC 11 October.
- .Brazil to submit its statement by 23:59 UTC Sunday 15 October for it to be considered.
- WS2_Jurisdiction_Choice of Law and Choice of Venue_Draft Recommendation 11 OCTOBER 2017
- CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Jurisdiction-Draft Report 11OCT2017