For other times: http://tinyurl.com/ydev5kmm
- Roll Call / SOI
- Review responses from James to follow-up questions (see http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-ssc/2017-June/000171.html)
- Review survey results (see https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-V83H7KLP/)[surveymonkey.com]
- Consider the following possible scenarios:
- A. Designate GNSO Leadership Team (GNSO Chair & GNSO Council Vice-Chairs) to fill the role of representative to the EC Admin and determine amongst themselves who would attend which meeting
- B. Designate someone from the GNSO Council, but not the GNSO Leadership team to fill the role of representative to the EC Admin as well as appointing an alternate from the GNSO Council.
- C. Designate a recent former GNSO Council member to fill the role of representative to the EC Admin as well as appointing an alternate who is a recent former Council member
i. Are there other possible scenarios?
ii. What are the pros & cons of these scenarios?
iii. Are there clear preferences for any of these scenarios?
5. Discuss what next steps are:
i. How to get to a consensus recommendation?
ii. Is further input required from the GNSO Council?
iii. What other information / input is needed to get to consensus?
iv. What should be communicated by ICANN59 to the GNSO Council
6. Confirm next steps & next meeting
Adobe Connect Recording