- What is ICANN?
- What is At-Large?
- How do I get involved?
- What type of groups can be At-Large Structures?
- Why become an At-Large Structure?
- NEW Online At-Large Structure Application Form
- EURALO Organising Instruments
- EURALO Brochure
| BCEC Announces |
Questions & Answers Wiki Workspace Now Open - Interacting with the FinalSlate
Candidates of the ICANN Board DirectorCandidates
Selected by the At-Large Community
The optional Regional At-Large Organization (RALO) petition process in the ICANN Board Director selection did not result in any successful petition to add names to the BCEC Slate of Candidates and this stage of the process has now concluded.
Hence, the Final Slate of Candidates, who were selected by the BCEC and will go forward to the next stage of the selection process organized by the As recently announced, Alan Greenberg and Leon Sanchez have been selected as the Final Slate of Candidates ("Candidates") for the ICANN Board Director selected by the At-Large Community.
To help the At-Large Community members to learn more about the background, views, and positions of the Candidates and to help the electorate members to decide on their votes in the final election (starts on 21 Feb 2017, view timeline), the Board Member Selection Process Committee (BMSPC) , are (listed in alphabetical order of the last name):
EoIs of have decided to organize the following interaction activities after soliciting feedback across the community:
EURALO Outreach and Engagement Materials
- Next EURALO Meeting: 21 February 2017
- Older Announcements
- At-Large Policy Development Workspace - See what Policy Statements the At-Large Community is currently working on.
- List of certified European ALSs
- ALS applications being reviewed (Google Docs account needed for access)
- Strategy 2009-2011
- EURALO Flyer - 2009
- 2016 EURALO General Assembly at ICANN 56 in Helsinki, Finland Workspace
- 2015 EURALO General Assembly at ICANN 54 in Dublin, Ireland Workspace