Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Gisella Gruber:Welcome to the At-Large Regional Leadership Callon Thursday, 16 June 2016 at 14:00 UTC
  Gisella Gruber:Draft agenda: https://community.icann.org/x/Zx_OAw
  Siranush  Vardanyan:hi all
  judith hellerstein:HI All
  Satish Babu:Hi all!
  Silvia Vivanco:Ais of the May 12 call are : https://community.icann.org/display/CRALO/At-Large+Regional+Leadership+Call+2016-05-12+Action+Items
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Thanks @Silvia -- we'll deal with them at the end of the call if we have time
  Silvia Vivanco:okay
  judith hellerstein:I had touble finding the ALAC meetings on the new ICANN app. It is on the website not on the app
  Aziz AFRALO:Hello Evryone
  Gisella Gruber:Welcome Judith
  Gisella Gruber:@ Judith - ICANN app is not only for At-Large so that is a question for Josh.
  judith hellerstein:OK will send it to him
  judith hellerstein:ON the special budget requests, we have had some success but itis only partial. Some of them were revised, such as the captioning. We wanted to add French and Spanish to the pilot but that was not funded. Also they only gave us 2 extra months for our pilot-6 sessions.
  Silvia Vivanco:@ Judith, yes we can improve the survey
  Silvia Vivanco:and now that you are back I will send you the data collected
  Satish Babu:@OCL, we will be at Hyderabad for ICANN57 at very short notice. At-Large may like to organize outreach efforts...what would be a good forum to discuss this issue?
  Siranush  Vardanyan:+ Satish, this would be good to know what we want to accomplish in Hyderabad, for APRALO starting prep.works
  judith hellerstein:I think it is a question of timing
  Siranush  Vardanyan:agree, we are going to have Outreach Engagement subcommittee WG meeting in Helsinki, do we?
  Siranush  Vardanyan:are we?
  judith hellerstein:The topics are interesting but so many of our ALSes have been so busy the past few months that they have not been able to watch them on the time they were scheduled
  Gisella Gruber:Yes - O&E WG meeting on Wednesday from 10:45-12:00
  judith hellerstein:Do we have any stats on how many people watch the replays of them?
  Siranush  Vardanyan:great, than we just need to make sure next meeting in Hyderabad is on the agenda to discuss
  Satish Babu:Thanks
  Gisella Gruber:@ Judith - we dont have stats on how many people click on the recordings - not possible at this sateg
  Siranush  Vardanyan::))))
  Gisella Gruber:stage
  Siranush  Vardanyan:thanks, Olivier
  Satish Babu::-)
  Siranush  Vardanyan:the only issue we do not have any ALS in Hyderabad, but true we have Satish there :)
  judith hellerstein:We might also now push them out on the new ICANN page as youtube videos
  Siranush  Vardanyan:so, APRALO is ready to take the new challenge :)
  Gisella Gruber:@ Judith - discussed during the Capacity Building Working Group yesterday and we will work with Elizabeth Andrews (ICANN Staff) on this and it will also be discussed in Helsinki on Thursday morning from 08:00-09:00
  Siranush  Vardanyan:I am OK with the proposed agenda
  judith hellerstein:I am also OK with the agenda
  Siranush  Vardanyan:yes, Aziz
  Satish Babu:Thanks...we would be happy to continue the work we started at Marrakech...
  Satish Babu:Yes
  Siranush  Vardanyan:thanks, Aziz, indeed, this will be important for us to learn from your experience
  Gisella Gruber:@ Olivier - no Metrics SC
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:https://community.icann.org/display/CRALO/At-Large+Regional+Secretariats+Meeting+2016-02-18+Action+Items
  Humberto Carrasco ADI Chile:ok
  Siranush  Vardanyan:productive call, thanks all and see you in Helsinki
  judith hellerstein:thanks all.  I have back to back calls all day
  Satish Babu:Thanks and good day! See you soon!
  judith hellerstein:I leave on tuesday afternoon
  Siranush  Vardanyan:bye for now
  Humberto Carrasco ADI Chile:bey
  Humberto Carrasco ADI Chile:bye