|No.||Recommendation||Recipient||Thematic Group Source||Assignees||Status|
|2||ICANN should increase support (budget, staff) to programmes having brought valuable members to the community.||ICANN Staff||TG1|
- Have conversations with the following ppl in Dublin With Xavier Calvez about During ICANN 54 in Dublin, the ALAC to meet with Xavier Calvez to discuss FY17 Special Budget Request, with a focus on core activities/programs such as the Leadership Training Program
- With Nora Abusitta, as she leads the dept that handles Next Gen, Auction Proceeds, Fellowship During ICANN 54 in Dublin, the ALAC to meet with Nora Abusitta to discuss Next Gen Program, ICANN Fellowship, and Auction Proceeds
- Define 'programmes' that brought value members to the community.
- Need to think of ways to optimize budget.
- Outreach Sub-Committee to identify the so-called programs
- Finance & Budget Sub-Committee to evaluate the resources used so far and understand whether any needed additional funds is needed
Input from Outreach & Engagement Sub-committee: