• Formatting was changed.

NAME:

COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:

EMAIL ADDRESS:

OTHER CONTACT DETAILS:   (OPTIONAL)

I confirm that:

1. I am not a member of any certified At-Large Structure (ALS) in APRALO
  2. I am subscribed/ willing to be subscribed to the APRALO emailing list
  3. I am a permanent resident of a country within the Asia-Australasia-Pacific Region
  4. If I hold a leadership position in another Supporting Organization (SO) or Advisory Committee (AC), I am aware that I am not eligible for a leadership position in APRALO
  5. I am aware that I do not automatically qualify for any funding for travel or other expenses from ICANN or APRALO
  6. I am aware that upon ceasing to meet any of the above criteria, my unaffiliated membership will be automatically terminated
  7. I do not have any conflicts of interest as defined by APRALO Rules of Procedure Section 27.5.2.7 (see below).

YES

STATEMENT OF INTEREST: (LINK TO THE At-Large SOI page to be included so applicant can input the SOI according to the format)

Current or prior experience in representing the interests of Internet consumers or end-users, if applicable please include reference to any social media, blogs, web pages you may have or run:

Potential interest areas within APRALO, AT-LARGE or ICANN (Please select from the list below):

Instruction to web team : put the list below into a pop-up window for those interested

1. Accessibility
  2. Accountability
  3. ccTLD Policy
  4. Community Networks
  5. Consumer Protection
  6. Contract Party Agreements
  7. Data Protection
  8. Development
  9. DNS
  10. E-commerce, E payments
  11. Education
  12. Engagement
  13. Freedom of Expression
  14. Free Use of Encryption
  15. Human rights
  16. IANA
  17. ICANN Board/Bylaws/structures
  18. Internationalized Domain Names and Universal Acceptance
  19. Intellectual Property
  20. Internet Governance
  21. Internet Infrastructure
  22. Internet Protocols
  23. Legal/Regulatory
  24. New TLDs
  25. New/Social Media
  26. Net Neutrality
  27. Open data/access
  28. Policy Progress
  29. Privacy
  30. Public Interest
  31. Reviews/Improvement
  32. Security/Stability
  33. WHOIS
  34. Any other

27.5.2.7 This representative must not be employed or contracted by, or have substantive financial interest in, an ICANN contracted registry or accredited registrar.

27.5.2.7 Conflict of Interest

This representative must not be employed or contracted by, or have substantive financial interest in, an ICANN contracted registry or accredited registrar.