Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Gisella Gruber 2: (6/23/2015 07:11) Hello, my name is Gisella Gruber and I will be monitoring this chat room. In this role, I am the voice for the remote participants, ensuring that they are heard equally with those who are “in-room” participants. When submitting a question that you want me to read out loud on the mic, please provide your name and affiliation if you have one, start your sentence with <QUESTION> and end it with <QUESTION>. When submitting a comment that you want me to read out loud of the mic, once again provide your name and affiliation if you have one then start your sentence with a <COMMENT> and end it with <COMMENT>.  Text outside these quotes will be considered as part of “chat” and will not be read out loud on the mic.Any questions or comments provided outside of the session time will not be read aloud.Please note that audio is may be available in French, Spanish, and Portuguese. All chat sessions are being archived and follow the ICANN Expected Standards of Behavior.
  Gisella Gruber 2: (07:11) Welcome to all!
  Oksana Prykhodko: (07:30) Dear all, I am on Adobe Connect without sound( I am happy to congratulate Sebastien and Yorjo)
  Gisella Gruber 2: (07:38) Welcome Oksana - please listen to the audio through the streaming https://buenosaires53.icann.org/en/schedule/tue-euralo
  Oksana Prykhodko: (07:44) Thank you very much!
  Oksana Prykhodko: (07:51) Thank you very much for Olivier question!!!!!!
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (07:55) @Oksana: you're welcome :-)
  Oksana Prykhodko: (07:56) +1 Jean-Juck!
  Oksana Prykhodko: (07:57) I have to draw ICANN intentions to Olivier efforts for outreach
  Oksana Prykhodko: (07:58) e is responswible for enaement of 2 Ukrainian ALSes
  Oksana Prykhodko: (07:58) Now we have to explain to others, what we did receive from it
  Oksana Prykhodko: (08:04) Yesterday we had extremely succesful remote hub at ICANN 53 - without translation into Russian at least( It was a disaster( We hired interpretors - they failed because of non-understandin f acronyms! Could you please help me with this problem?
  Gisella Gruber 2: (08:08) @ Oksana - I have noted your comment
  Oksana Prykhodko: (08:09) Thanks a lot, @Gisella
  Oksana Prykhodko: (08:11) +1000 to J-J!
  Oksana Prykhodko: (08:12) who is speakin just now?
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (08:13) Jean Jacqes Subrenat
  Wolf Ludwig: (08:13) Jean-Jacques Subrenat
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (08:13) Jacques
  Oksana Prykhodko: (08:13) now - J-J Subrenat  before???
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (08:13) Before = Jean-acques Sahel
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (08:14) wow - sorry my typing skills are terrible today
  Oksana Prykhodko: (08:15) Council of Europe guidelines on uman rights in informatioanl society - if EURALO will not follow this uide, EMP will quite from At-Lare
  Oksana Prykhodko: (08:17) it was extremely difficult for us to understand yesterday, who opposed to human rights at AC(((
  Oksana Prykhodko: (08:17) GAC( sorry
  JJS1 (Subrenat): (08:19) Roberto wishes to speak...
  Gisella Gruber 2: (08:19) Than you
  Oksana Prykhodko: (08:25) are we sure that all EURALO members represent Internet users members?
  JJS1 (Subrenat): (08:30) @Roberto +1. Count me in as well.
  Oksana Prykhodko: (08:32) Is Olivier in this At-Large Structutre of EURALO?
  JJS1 (Subrenat): (08:33) @Olivier +1.
  JJS1 (Subrenat): (08:35) Bye All!
  Andrea Beccalli: (08:36) thank you all, was good discussion to follow remotely
  Oksana Prykhodko: (08:37) I am extremely sorry. I spent a lot of my time and a lot of of my efforts to participate in this event. No answer to any my questions. Who pays for it? I do not want to participate in it further
  Gisella Gruber 2: (08:38) Hello Oksana - all your notes here have been taken into Account
  Gisella Gruber 2: (08:39) we will follow up by email to the list with your comments