Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Gisella Gruber: (2/9/2015 12:25) Hello, my name is Gisella Gruber and I will be monitoring this chat room. In this role, I am the voice for the remote participants, ensuring that they are heard equally with those who are “in-room” participants. When submitting a question that you want me to read out loud on the mic, please provide your name and affiliation if you have one, start your sentence with <QUESTION> and end it with <QUESTION>. When submitting a comment that you want me to read out loud of the mic, once again provide your name and affiliation if you have one then start your sentence with a <COMMENT> and end it with <COMMENT>.  Text outside these quotes will be considered as part of “chat” and will not be read out loud on the mic.
  Gisella Gruber: (12:26) Any questions or comments provided outside of the session time will not be read aloud.
  Gisella Gruber: (12:26) Please note that streamed audio may be available in other UN Languages: Click on your session link in the Singapore Schedule posted on the Singapore Webpage - you will find which if any languages are being streamed.  
  Lauren Allison: (12:37) We can hear you on Adobe, Laura :)
  Laura Bengford: (12:37) I am speaking but you cannot hear me?
  Gisella Gruber: (12:37) We can hear you Laura
  Allan Skuce: (12:38) Hear you fine.
  Gisella Gruber: (12:39) Welcome to our remote participants
  hong xue: (12:39) hi everyone.
  hong xue: (12:46) yes can be enlarged
  hong xue: (12:48) Q1: I assume it could be a network structure,linking up the
  hong xue: (12:50) existing program such as leadership,fellowship andregional initiaves
  Laura Bengford: (12:54) We can maybe have a view by role/person
  Jeff Dunn: (12:57) I like the idea of 2-3 columns Chris!
  Aris: (12:58) Aris Ignacio here... hello everyone!
  hong xue: (12:58)  goodidea to make it a gateway as Tijani said
  Jeff Dunn: (12:59) basically a 'getting started' page
  Laura Bengford: (12:59) yes, we can do that.
  Jeff Dunn: (12:59) looking forward to this!
  Lauren Allison: (12:59)  <COMMENT>  The DPRD looks forward to collaborating on terminology and content  <COMMENT>
  Lauren Allison: (12:59) (Development and Public Responsibility Department)
  Aris Ignacio: (13:02) would love to be a part of the academy
  Laura Bengford: (13:05) Yes, user journeys
  Lauren Allison: (13:06) <COMMENT>   Distinction between community led and ICANN run programs will be important. Laura and her team are currently working on a page for development and public responsibility work (newcomers, fellowships, ICANN learn etc. ) so it will be important to coordinate on where page links to <COMMENT>  
  Heidi Ullrich: (13:06) Hi Aris, please could you send your contact information to :  staff@atlarge.icann.org? We'll be happy to put you in contact with Sandra and let you know more about the Academy.
  Aris Ignacio: (13:07) thanks Heidi! i will email it right now.. are you currently in Singapore?
  Heidi Ullrich: (13:07) Yes, we are
  Aris Ignacio: (13:08) i see.. same here, currently in the Tech Day
  Aris Ignacio: (13:08) :-)
  Heidi Ullrich: (13:08) We are all in VIP Meeting Room
  Aris Ignacio: (13:08) :-)
  Lauren Allison: (13:10) Hi Gisella- please can you read my comment for the record? Many thanks- Lauren
  Gisella Gruber: (13:20) @ Lauren - this will be read when we are back on the program discussion
  Lauren Allison: (13:20) Many thanks
  hong xue: (13:27) an open group sounds good
  Aris Ignacio: (13:33) <QUESTION>Will anyone be open in applying for the leadership program?<QUESTION>
  Aris Ignacio: (13:35) Thanks!