- Welcome, Attendance, Apologies and Brief Introductions. 5-10 mins
- Breakout Session (40 mins (in 2x20min parts) Prioritisation from the Primary Objectives for the Task Force – Including an Identification of the Key Short, Medium and Long Term opportunities, SWOT and SMART scoring from our original set as follows: This is a continuation and expansion of the work started at our last teleconference meeting.
- Building a culture of accessibility. (see table)
- Ensuring minimal barriers to participation and engagement with ICANN processes and practices. (see table)
- Priority: 1 - Highest, 2 - Secondary, 3 - Tertiary; N/A = Not (reasonably) Achievable
- Level Of Effort: marked using a Star Rating * (1) Low Effort, ** (2) Moderate/Medium, or *** (3) Higher / but still Reasonable Effort Required, N/A = Not (reasonably) Achievable
- Time Frame: for Start/Completion of Project** a. less than 6 months; b. 6-18; c. 18 months or longer
- Discussion (5 mins) Role of WG how it should act jointly and severally
- possible use of Sub or Specialty (Advisory/Focus) Groups
- call for existing and new members to be engaged
- Outreach and engagement opportunities (5 mins) New wiki page for the focus, reporting or showcasing of Best Practices in Accessibility for ICANN.
- Next meeting (s) A doodle for regular MONTHLY meeting of the TF will be created with a view to rotating between two most commonly preferred times in At-Large