Welcome to the Cross Community Working (CCWG) Group Space.
Please explore the links in the sidebar to learn more about the Cross Community Working Group.
Each ICANN Supporting Organization (SO) and Advisory Committee (AC) is expected to consider the proposed charter [.docx, 67 KB] during its upcoming November meeting(s).
Following the adoption of the charter, chartering organizations are expected to identify their representative members to serve on the CCWG (each chartering organization will appoint a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5 members to the CCWG).
In addition, a call for volunteers to join the CCWG will be launched, so that anyone interested in this effort may join and participate. The CCWG is expected to commence its deliberations in late November or early December.
Join the CCWG-Accountability
If you are interested in joining the CCWG as an individual participant or mailing list observer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
27 May 2016 - New ICANN Bylaws
21 April 2016 - Draft New ICANN Bylaws Posted for 30-day Public Comment
Current status of Chartering Organization and CWG-Stewardship approvals or non-objections of the Supplemental Final Report
- CWG-Stewardship (29 Feb 2016): http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/cwg-stewardship/2016-February/004756.html
- SSAC (2 Mar 2016): http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/accountability-cross-community/2016-March/011606.html
- ASO (4 Mar 2016): http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/accountability-cross-community/2016-March/011639.html
- ALAC (6 Mar 2016): http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/accountability-cross-community/2016-March/011658.html
- GAC (9 Mar 2016): http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/accountability-cross-community/2016-March/011676.html
- GNSO (9 Mar 2016): http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/accountability-cross-community/2016-March/011694.html
- ccNSO (9 Mar 2016): http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/accountability-cross-community/2016-March/011697.html
23 February 2016 - CCWG-Accountability provides Chartering Organizations Report on Work Stream 1 Recommendations - See full report here.
12 February 2016 - CCWG-Accountability Supplemental Final Proposal on Work Stream 1 Recommendations (for review) - may be viewed and downloaded here.
9 January 2016 - Summary and analysis of Public Comment and Survey submissions received on CCWG-ACCT Draft Proposal now available.
5 January 2016 - A CCWG-ACCT work plan to finalize the report is released - See Development of Final Report for discussion documents and associated calendar.
To view a full list of upcoming meetings, see Meetings.
Use the page tree below to view the index of pages on the CCWG-Accountability Wiki. To search for a page, use the search box below.