Welcome to the Cross Community Group Space.
Please explore the links in the sidebar to learn more about the ICANN Accountability & Governance Cross Community Group.
Stakeholders are submitting their names to become members of the Cross Community Group. To view a full list of members, please click here.
ICANN launches a 21-day public comment period on the Enhancing ICANN Accountability Process. Participate in the public comment here.
Stakeholders submit names for membership to the Cross Community Group to email@example.com
6 - 27 September
21-Day Public Comment Period on the Enhancing ICANN Accountability Process
Cross Community Group comes together for first virtual meeting
Join the CCWG-Accountability
If you are interested in joining the CCWG as an individual participant or mailing list observer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
27 May 2016 - New ICANN Bylaws
21 April 2016 - Draft New ICANN Bylaws Posted for 30-day Public Comment
Current status of Chartering Organization and CWG-Stewardship approvals or non-objections of the Supplemental Final Report
- CWG-Stewardship (29 Feb 2016): http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/cwg-stewardship/2016-February/004756.html
- SSAC (2 Mar 2016): http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/accountability-cross-community/2016-March/011606.html
- ASO (4 Mar 2016): http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/accountability-cross-community/2016-March/011639.html
- ALAC (6 Mar 2016): http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/accountability-cross-community/2016-March/011658.html
- GAC (9 Mar 2016): http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/accountability-cross-community/2016-March/011676.html
- GNSO (9 Mar 2016): http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/accountability-cross-community/2016-March/011694.html
- ccNSO (9 Mar 2016): http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/accountability-cross-community/2016-March/011697.html
23 February 2016 - CCWG-Accountability provides Chartering Organizations Report on Work Stream 1 Recommendations - See full report here.
12 February 2016 - CCWG-Accountability Supplemental Final Proposal on Work Stream 1 Recommendations (for review) - may be viewed and downloaded here.
9 January 2016 - Summary and analysis of Public Comment and Survey submissions received on CCWG-ACCT Draft Proposal now available.
5 January 2016 - A CCWG-ACCT work plan to finalize the report is released - See Development of Final Report for discussion documents and associated calendar.
To view a full list of upcoming meetings, see Meetings.
Use the page tree below to view the index of pages on the CCWG-Accountability Wiki. To search for a page, use the search box below.