The documents in this section are recommended reading prior to the start of ATLAS II in order to inform participants of the work done so far.
- - The ATLAS I Summit paper on At-Large Engagement in ICANN
Has anything changed? How much of this has been implemented?
- - A briefing note about At-Large engagement in ICANN, drafted by Staff in 2009
Have there been improvements since then?
- - The ATLAS I declaration which should give an idea about the format of the document we are trying to jointly put together for ATLAS II
- -The R3 paper presented to ICANN for public comment
- - The ALAC Policy Development page
- - The ATLAS II Capacity Building Webinar about policy development in ICANN
This has links to the presentation by Marika Konings but also to the recording of the Webinar. Highly recommended, as it will save SMEs & the working group a lot of time and hence provide us with more time to discuss topics