- Report from constituencies.
- Policy Issues
- Update from NCSG Policy Committee.
- discuss downgrading of rights to benefits in RAA
- discuss letter relating to GAC overreach
- other issues that were developed during the NCSG PC meetingCEP letter
- Request to Nominating Committee for more equitable representation of non-commercial interests including NPOC.
Preparation for NCSG discussion with ICANN Board of Directors.
1. Preserving ICANN's commitment to the bottom-up community-led model for Internet governance.
2. Handling of NCSG Request for Reconsideration of ICANN's adoption of "TM+50" policy for Trademark Clearinghouse despite contrary policy guidance from GNSO Council.
3. Development of an inclusive outreach strategy / scaling participation in ICANN.
4. GNSO Review / Restructuring - clarification of board's direction so as to align near-term efforts of SG and Constituencies.
5. Concern over trend of policy movements toward censorship (control of Internet content via DNS). Example: GAC "safeguards" for new tlds.
6. Article 29 Working Party Letter of 6 June 2013 that says ICANN's proposed RAA violates privacy rights of European citizens - earlier engagement of data protection officials.