ICANN63 EURALO General Assembly, October 2018
Language Versions: български
- What is ICANN?
- What is At-Large?
- How do I get involved?
- What type of groups can be At-Large Structures?
- Why become an At-Large Structure?
- NEW Online At-Large Structure Application Form
- List of certified European ALSes
- EURALO Organising Instruments
EURALO Website page: HERE!
- EURALO Brochure
Possible RALO Petition Process to Suggest Additional ICANN Board Director Candidates Selected by the At-Large Community
Pursuant to Section 19.9 of the ALAC Rules of Procedure, the BMSPC process involves the option of possible petitions by RALOs to suggest adding Candidates to the Final Slate. RALOs can only suggest Candidates who had previously submitted an EoI to the BCEC during the current selection process. Candidates will be added only if they receive support through a formal vote of at least three of the five RALOs; each RALO shall vote according to its respective rules. Subsequently, the Final Slate of Candidates will proceed to an election by the ALAC Members and RALO Chairs, which is culmination of the ICANN Board Director selection process.
Possible RALO Petition Process starts from now. Please note the following two deadlines:
Kindly note that RALOs have the option to identify and/or support additional Candidates but are not required to do so, if they believe that only the BCEC Slate of Candidates should be in the Final Slate.
ICANN67 Cancún - Prep Week Webinars! REGISTER by 14 February 2020!
EURALO Report & News from September to December 2019 - READ this new report by Natalia Filina
EURALO Board Elections 2019-2021 - announcement to follow!
EURALO Outreach and Engagement MaterialsRequest Outreach Support per Board Special Budget Allocation FY17EURALO Flyer 2016
EURALO Working Groups
New! EURALO Website page: HERE!
Archived Working Groups/Taskforces:
- Next EURALO Meeting: 20 December 2016 21 January 2020
- Older Announcements
- At-Large Policy Development Workspace - See what Policy Statements the At-Large Community is currently working on.
- List of certified European ALSs
- ALS applications being reviewed (Google Docs account needed for access)
- Strategy 2009-2011
- EURALO Flyer - 2009
- 2016 EURALO General Assembly at ICANN 56 in Helsinki, Finland Workspace
- 2015 EURALO General Assembly at ICANN 54 in Dublin, Ireland Workspace
MEETINGS AND EVENTS
- EURALO EURALO Meetings and Events
- EURALO Regional Events
- <--- check here for the latest news about EURALO
- EURALO Meetings and Events
ALAC AND ICANN MEETINGS AND EVENTS
BECOME INVOLVED IN EURALO
- Where can I get more information?
- Where do I find the Application Forms?
- I am in individual not linked to any At-Large Structure. Where do I go?
- AFRALO: African RALO
- APRALO: Asian/Australian/Pacific RALO
- LACRALO: Latin America and the Caribbean RALO
- NARALO: North American RALO
- At-Large official website
- At-Large mailing lists - Join the debate online
- ICANN official website
- NEW!ICANN E-Learning page - Includes various At-Large Materials