- June 2008: EURALO at the ICANN Paris meeting
EURALO has had its Board Meeting and General Assembly at the ICANN Paris meeting. Here are the agendas:
- Sunday 21 June, 0900 - 1200 EURALO Board meeting
- Sunday 21 June, 1400 - 1700 EURALO General Assembly
- The Report of the EURALO is now also available.
- For the full At-Large Paris agenda, please click here
- In order to facilitate your planning for the Paris meeting we compiled lists of the registered participants and the travel itineraries of EURALO members.
One of the issues will be a proposal for a first Internet Users' Declaration. Those, who are interested to work on it should check this out http://euralo.wordpress.com/ .
- Older News: Read EURALO news starting in March 2007.
- Opinion Page: This page allows EURALO members to express their opinions with regards to EURALO, At-Large and ICANN issues.
- EURALO Board: A list with the current EURALO Board members and European ALAC representatives. You can also find links to the the Organising Instruments and a short summary of the Board elections.