Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

ATTENDEES: 

Members:  David McAuley, Liz Le, Scott Austin, Susan Payne

ICANN Org:   Bernard Turcotte, Brenda Brewer

Apologies:    /

** If your name is missing from attendance or apology, please send note to mssi-secretariat@icann.org **

Agenda:    Discuss Rule 7

Recording

Documents:  Zoom Chat Transcript  Rule 7 v6 

Zoom Chat Transcript:

00:21:03    David McAuley (Verisign):    I'm also toggling between the doc and zoom
00:22:51    David McAuley (Verisign):    I'd be ok with withdraws
00:23:18    David McAuley (Verisign):    I don't think we have used stands down elsewhere
00:25:22    Liz Le - ICANN Org:    .ECO and .HOTEL
00:26:15    Liz Le - ICANN Org:    Here is the link that matter: https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/various-v-icann-eco-hotel-2015-09-02-en
00:26:29    David McAuley (Verisign):    Thanks, Liz
00:38:01    David McAuley (Verisign):    nice distinction, Liz
00:49:55    David McAuley (Verisign):    replacement sounds right to me
00:58:37    Liz Le - ICANN Org:    4.3(u) All IRP Panel proceedings shall be conducted on the record, and documents filed in connection with IRP Panel proceedings shall be posted on the Website…”
01:08:47    David McAuley (Verisign):    Thanks, Susan that came up near the bottom of a comment w respect to rule 23: What would happen with issues already decided in the IRP by the “prior” panel?
01:10:05    David McAuley (Verisign):    I agree - we are essentially done and ready to submit to full group
01:10:47    David McAuley (Verisign):    decide on list will allow Kristina to weigh in also
01:11:33    Scott Austin:    UNCITRAL Rules (2010) Replacement of an arbitrator Article 14 1. Subject to paragraph 2, in any event where an arbitrator has to be replaced during the course of the arbitral proceedings, a substitute arbitrator shall be appointed or chosen pursuant to the procedure provided for in articles 8 to 11 that was applicable to the appointment or choice of the arbitrator being replaced. This procedure shall apply even if during the process of appointing the arbitrator to be replaced, a party had failed to exercise its right to appoint or to participate in the appointment.>>
01:12:58    David McAuley (Verisign):    they have not initiated?
01:13:13    David McAuley (Verisign):    just joking
01:13:40    Liz Le - ICANN Org:     @david
01:14:06    David McAuley (Verisign):    Agree with how Bernie said it
01:15:28    Bernard Turcotte:    bye all
01:15:40    David McAuley (Verisign):    Thanks and good bye