GNSO transcripts are located on the GNSO Calendar
Notes/ Action Items
Registration Data Accuracy Scoping Team – Meeting #23
Thursday 31 March at 14.00 UTC
- As discussed during the last meeting, the team went through the proposals at a high-level. It is now time to go through the proposals more closely to determine the viability of the proposals, and, ultimately, to determine which proposals to pursue.
- Support Staff developed a template to synthesize the general idea behind the proposal (what is this about?), what were the noted upsides and downsides – groups may wish to consider how downsides can be mitigated, and lastly, how to drill down on next steps.
- For each proposal, there were some preliminary next steps noted. Now the group will need to see who will be responsible for the next step, expected timeframe, and what considerations should be included.
a. Proposal A – Survey Registrars
b. Proposal B – Third Party Assessment (if time allows)
c. Proposal D – ICANN org Registrar Audit (if time allows)
d. Proposal E – Review of Accuracy Complaints (if time allows)
e. Confirm next steps
3. Accuracy description of current requirements and enforcements (15 minutes)
4. Confirm action items & next meeting (Thursday 7 April at 14.00 UTC)