Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

In 2017 I was reappointed as a Director of Internet Australia (IA) (previously known a the Internet Society of Australia, ISOC-AU) an accredited ICANN At-Large Structure (ALS) since March 2005, having served in this capacity since 2001, I am also currently serving as Vice Chair (International) of Internet Australia, and their representative on the ISOC Chapters Advisory Council.

For ten (10) years( 2004 to 27 Oct 2014) I was also a elected Demand Class Director (2002-14) of the .au Domain Name Administrator (auDA) for Country Code TLD .au (which was a Founding Member of the ICANN ccNSO), serving in a number of Board WG's and activities most recently in the Board Finance and Budget Sub Committee, and Chairing the Board Governance and Remuneration Sub Committee. After recent Review and renewal of the .au Domain Administration entity a new single Class of Membership has been created and I am now an Associate Member of auDA under this new model.

I continue to serve as a consumer advocate representative to the Australian Communications Compliance (CommCom) Advisory Committee an independent code monitoring (and reporting) body, that is to ensure that Carriage Service Providers (CSPs)  in Australia are compliant with the Telecommunications Consumer Protection (TCP) Code, since appointment there in late 2012