- Category: Administration and Budget
- Topic: Approval of Sydney Office Lease
- Board meeting date: 16 October 2007
- Resolution number: 07.83
- URL for Board minutes/resolution: http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/minutes-16oct07.htm
- Status: (replace this text with: Completed, Ongoing, Suspended)
Board authorized authorizes ICANN COO and/or CFO to execute enter into a lease for ICANN office space in Sydney, Australia.
- Enter into lease for office space
- Responsible entity: ICANN COO and/or CFO
- Due date: None specified
- Completion date: 2007
Other Related Resolutions
- No additional funding provided. Board authorizes the President to establish a foreign business license and an office for ICANN in Sydney, Australia, as recorded in the Minutes of the 22 November 2006 Board Meeting, available at: http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/minutes-22nov06.htm
- Other resolutions TBD.
- Funding is addressed.
Explanatory text does not modify or override Resolutions. See Board Resolutions Page for more information.