- Category: ICANN StructureStructures
- Topic: Proposed Change to ICANN Bylaws Regarding Number of GNSO Council , Constituency representatives, GNSO Council ReviewRepresentatives
- Board meeting date: 8 April 2005
- Resolution number: 05.20
- URL for Board minutes/resolution: http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/minutes-08apr05.htm
- Status: Completed
Board approves Bylaws amendments to maintain 3 three representatives per Constituency on GNSO Council.
The resolution was moved by Michael Palage, seconded by Alejandro Pisanty, and approved unanimously by the Board, 14-0.
- Implement Bylaws Amendment
- Responsible Entity: General Counsel
- Due date: None specified
- Completion date: 8 April 2005
Other Related Resolutions
- Bylaws approved on 8 April 2005 can be found at: http://www.icann.org/en/general/archive-bylaws/bylaws-08apr05.htm.Current version of the Bylaws can be found at: http://www.icann.org/en/general/bylaws.htm
- The Independent GNSO Council Review Posted on 22 December 2004.
- The resolution does not address funding for the items identified therein.