Review Team Members: Alain Aina, Danko Jevtovic, Laurin Weissinger, Ram Krishna Pariyar, Kerry-Ann Barrett, Eric Osterweil, Norm Ritchie, Naveed Bin Rais, Denise Michel, Jabhera Matogoro, KC Claffy
ICANN Organization: Jennifer Bryce, Brenda Brewer, Steve Conte, Negar Farzinnia
Apologies: Russ Housley, Boban Krsic, Kaveh Ranjbar
Audio recording: EN
AC recording: HERE
Chat Transcript: EN
Observer Chat Transcript: N/A
Plenary Call Report: PDF
Decisions Reached: /
- Laurin will take the lead to coordinate with the group to develop and formalize questions for compliance.
- Staff to contact Noorul to remind him he is the 'lead' on the future challenges item: Root server system protection: assess the threatscape of top threats (e.g. DDoS to the root system)
- Staff to send a reminder to everyone to check volunteer document to see their involvement and be ready to provide an update on next week’s call.
- Welcome, roll call, SOIs
- Brussels meeting: RT members to let staff know if they have visa requirements, any other questions.
- Updates from staff:
- Technical writer
- Answers from staff on outstanding questions
- Team update on drafting recommendations and report text
- Confirm action items, decisions reached
Interested in listening to the discussion? Go to https://participate.icann.org/ssrreview-observers
Learn more about how you can observe SSR2 meetings - see here.