Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Attendees:  

Members:    Peter Koch, Abdalmonem Galila, Alejandra Reynoso, Jaap Akkerhuis, Alireza Saleh, Suzanne Woolf, Page Howe

Staff:  Bart Boswinkel, Kim Carlson, Paul Hoffman, Sarmad Hussain

Apologies:    Patrik Fältström

Agenda:   

1.Welcome and roll call

Recordings: AC  AC Room

Chat Transcript:

Kimberly Carlson:Hello, welcome to today's SG on use of emoji as SLD on 12 September @18:30 UTC
jaap akkerhuis:Gooe evening
Abdalmonem Galila:+201000049068 , could you call me !!!
Alejandra Reynoso [ccNSO]:Hi Jaap
Kimberly Carlson:yes
Kimberly Carlson:one moment
Kimberly Carlson:abdalmonem your dial out is not going through, i will keep trying
Sarmad Hussain:Hello All.
Abdalmonem Galila:I can now hear well, thanks a lot Kim
Kimberly Carlson:great, thanks
Kimberly Carlson:Hi Page, welcome. We are still on item 1 of the agenda - review of action items
page howe:hello
page howe:thank you
Alejandra Reynoso [ccNSO]:Can't hear because of background noise
Kimberly Carlson:Abdalmonem i muted your line
Abdalmonem Galila:thanks Kim , sorry for that
jaap akkerhuis:Was too late to react but agree with Suzanne said
Alejandra Reynoso [ccNSO]:Suggestion of starting questions to ask by individual email and/or informal interviews in Barcelona:1. How did you arrive to the conclusion of opening emojis domain names?2. Do you have an emoji policy?3. Have you considered posible missuses of emoji domain names?4. Have you read the document SAC095 ? If so, what are your thoughts?
Alejandra Reynoso [ccNSO]:According to Wikipedia[https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__en.wikipedia.org_wiki_Emoji-5Fdomain-23Availability-5Fand-5Fregistration&d=DwICaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=GKmFfRII4Fu5R2rvaGzd2eqNVicqdIuGnamKqfKpp0hrH9ye_zt36pZ_ZlAuB8NR&m=5bdcCfCE3xMizQ5XtM65n6B9Q21Jweytb-mxVQhJq5A&s=B4vEYzQiQ33citdUUGeUVrW3E0PYqlxAAB7yHeQpoNE&e=]: The availability of emoji domains is limited. As of August 2017, there are eight top-level domains for which registration is possible, all of which are ccTLDs: .cf, .fm, .ga, .gq, .ml, .tk, .to, and .ws.
Kimberly Carlson:doc can be scrolled
Kimberly Carlson:Next call 26 September at 18:30 UTC
Alejandra Reynoso [ccNSO]:Thank you! Bye :)
Bart Boswinkel:Thank you al bye
Paul Hoffman:Thanks!
Joke Braeken:thanks all, bye!
jaap akkerhuis:Bye all, thanks
alireza:thank you bye