• This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Summary Minutes and Action Items
General Assembly LACRALO teleconference
Monday 10 December 2012 at 2200 UTC

Minutes of the meeting

1. Roll call: Staff
2. Jose hear the audio and transcripts, summarized that sent the list and final agenda of the general assembly. While listening to audios I put the final agenda after hearing sounds good.
No comments were made regarding the final agenda. So we assume that the final agenda is the one in the WIKI.
Just now send an email to the list of dates and advance LACRALO formalities.
1. The rules to be applied.
2. The issue of quorum in virtual meetings. No quorum, healthy subject.
3. Only be enabled ALSes that gave the quorum in the Assembly of Costa Rica.

This is a first as they would under the Assembly.

Comments?

Dev: On point 2 of the list, there is a change in the rules of quorum. In case of a virtual meeting, there is no need for a quorum that everyone can give an up or down vote.

Item 3. Comment: It was suggested that only people who were in CR could continue, and I think it is open even to those who were not in CR.
Jose: It is not a new general assembly, but should follow the same associations that were in Costa Rica.
Dev: According to point 2. Item 3. Any member can participate for the Assembly was suspended and now we are resuming and anyone can join.
Sylvia H: I think in this case, as we have a continuation of the meeting at CR should have the same quorum. In this case, we must maintain the same quorum we had in CR.
Fatima: Yes, there is a new assembly, but this is a continuation.
You can not add people who were not at that meeting.
Sergio: If we are talking about full, only fitting that all those who were involved in the assembly.
Alberto Soto: He talks about people not ALS.
Cintra: According to Sylvia, but that changed ALS members should also participate.
The ALS represented may change their representatives should be able to
Sergio: If an organization change, perhaps this could be done, is that when you change the policy, it sends a copy of the minutes of the change.

What remains is a review of three proposals: Dev, Sylvia and Cintra

The proposal is to open the Assembly notifying morning when it will be, the day and time.
The Assembly is asynchronous but remote.
All proposals will be discussed
We will have five days to discuss the proposal.
We will ask the staff to communicate to all the voting ALS
Each point on the agenda shall vote yes / no / abstention
Dev communicate the result to the region.
Once the result is known of by the region terminates.
Dec 11 - 17: Time to discuss agenda items
18 Dec-23 Dec (7 days of voting) by Big press.

OCL: I see a plan with all present in CR ALS. The questions asked and time deadlines.
Suggests that perhaps wait until the 26th to see if there are good or bad news. I am pleased that it is progressing. The idea is to finish before the 24th, but we can finish on 26 and 27.

The staff will coordinate with Jose and Sylvia to coordinate the Big Push vote.
Olivier ALS thanked everyone for the work, and so thank you very much.