** If your name is missing from attendance or apology, please send note to email@example.com **
mp3 Replay | EN | ES | FR |
2. Discuss Public Comments
4. Next meeting: 15 February @ 13:00 UTC
Disclaimer: This rough edit transcript, which may contain missing, misspelled or paraphrased words, is only provided for your immediate review and is not certified as verbatim and is not to be cited in any way.
- Recommendation 3 – no changes based on comments
- Recommendation 4 – no changes based on comments
- Recommendation 5 – recommend following edits based on comment 5.03
- Each SO/AC/group, supported by ICANN staff, should undertake a regular update, ideally annually but at least every 3 years, of their diversity assessment against their Diversity Criteria and objectives at all levels including leadership. They should publish the results on their official website and use this information to review and update their objectives, strategies and timelines.
- Recommendation 6 - no changes based on comments.
- Recommendation 7 – recommend following edits based on comment 7.03
- ICANN staff should support the SO/AC/Groups in developing and publishing a process for dealing with diversity related complaints and issues.
- Recommendation 8 – recommend following edits based on comment 8,02
- ICANN staff should support the capture, analysis and communication of diversity information, seeking external expertise if needed, in the following ways:
- Include discussion of remaining comments sections 9, 10 and 11 at next meeting.
- FA,RD – Distribute reflection document on External Overrsight / Office of Diversity to the sub-group list.
- Staff – Provide red-line and clean copy of accepted draft changes to the recommendations.
- Sub-group read remaining comments prior to the next meeting and be prepared to discuss these.
- Thursday 15 February 2018 13:00 UTC