- Proxy Service – Through which a RNH licenses use of a Registered Name to the P/P Customer in order to provide the P/P Customer use of the domain name, and the RNH's contact information is displayed in WHOIS rather than the P/P Customer's contact information.
- Registrar shall include P/P Customer TRUE contact information in its Data Escrow deposit using additional fields in the CSV file. (4.1.5 RDE Specification - https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/rde-specs-09nov07-en.pdf)
- Telephone/fax numbers
- Email addresses
- 2.5 The escrowed P/P Customer Information may only be accessed by ICANN in the event of the termination of the Agreement or in the event Registrar ceases business operations.
Registrar is exempted to do the aforementioned requirements if it can be shown that:
- 3.1 Registered Name Holder employed the services of a P/P Provider that is not provided by Registrar, or any of its Affiliates;
- 3.2 Registered Name Holder licensed a Registered Name to another party (i.e., is acting as a Proxy Service) without Registrar's knowledge; or
- 3.3 Registered Name Holder has used P/P Provider contact data without subscribing to the service or accepting the P/P Provider terms and conditions.