Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

CCWG_WS2_DT_Ombuds_#17B_V1

Chat Transcript

Yvette Guigneaux: Welcome all to the WS2 - Ombudsman Subgroup & IOO Review Team Meeting |  08 MAR 17 @ 05: 00 UTC!

Yvette Guigneaux: Please note this meeting is being recorded - kindly mute your phone if not speaking. To unmute - press *6 (star 6)

Bernard Turcotte Staff Support: Very quiet Sebastien

Alberto Soto: Hi, sorry to be late,

Yvette Guigneaux: Hi Alberto, no worries, welcome

Alberto Soto: Thanks!

Bernard Turcotte Staff Support: time check - 30 minutes left in call

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO): sorry dropped connection as I arrived home and switched to land-line and WiFi

Farzaneh Badii: Thanks Seb. I also want to know their interview method and how they would like to choose their interviewees

Farzaneh Badii: I think the important issue is also the unique governance structure of ICANN itself

Farzaneh Badii: that has a lot of impact on the ombudsman design

Farzaneh Badii: we have worked on the issues of accessibility for many years (online access etc) I think what is important is to look at the design of the ombuds office and see if it can uphold the values of efficiency , independence and other values. ( my opinion)

Bernard Turcotte Staff Support: time check - 15 minutes left in call

Bernard Turcotte Staff Support: last minute of call

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO): thanks so much for taking the time to introduce yourselves and answer our questions... it is greatly appreciated... I look forward to working with you both, and in meeting up with you in CPH... bye for now...

Farzaneh Badii: : ) Thanks Seb. I ll be there in spirit

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO): safe travels

Alberto Soto: Thanks, bye!!

avri doria: bye all, safe travels.

Bernard Turcotte Staff Support: bye all

Farzaneh Badii: bye everyone

Asha Hemrajani: Thank you all.  Safe travels