BCEC Announces the Final Slate of ICANN Board Director Candidates Selected by the At-Large Community
The optional Regional At-Large Organization (RALO) petition process in the ICANN Board Director selection did not result in any successful petition to add names to the BCEC Slate of Candidates and this stage of the process has now concluded.
Hence, the Final Slate of Candidates, who were selected by the BCEC and will go forward to the next stage of the selection process organized by the Board Member Selection Process Committee (BMSPC), are (listed in alphabetical order of the last name):
EoIs of the Final Slate of Candidates
You may view the EoIs (with personal and private information removed) of the Final Slate of Candidates HERE.
AFRALO Outreach and Engagement Materials
- Next Meeting: 01 February 2017
- Previous Meeting: 11 January 2017
- AFRALO MOU with AFRINIC June 2013
- AFRALO Dakar Capacity Building Tools
- Older Announcements
- At-Large Policy Development Workspace - See what Policy Statements the At-Large Community is currently working on.
- List of certified ALSes
- AFRALO ALSes Implementation and Statistics
- ALS applications being reviewed (Google Docs account needed for access)
- AFRALO Regional Officers
- AFRALO Participation Criteria (Français)
- APRALO and AFRALO Activities at the IGF in Bali Workspace
- AFRALO Marrakesh documents
MEETINGS AND EVENTS
- Meetings and Events
- At-Large Advisory Committee Meetings
- ICANN International Meetings
- At-Large Policy Working Groups