BCEC Slate of Candidates Proceed to the Next Stage of the At-Large Board Director Selection
The Board Candidate Evaluation Committee (BCEC) has now concluded its Candidate Evaluation process for the ICANN Board Director position selected by the At-Large Community. On behalf of the BCEC, we are pleased to announce that the following Candidates will go forward to the next stage of the selection process. The Candidates, listed in alphabetical order of the last name, are:
That next stage of the selection process is planned and managed by the Board Member Selection Process Committee (BMSPC).
- NEXT ICANN MEETING: ICANN 58 - Copenhagen Meeting - March 2017
- PREVIOUS ICANN MEETING:
- Rules of Procedure
- At-Large Activities at the IGF in Guadalajara, Mexico - 6-9 December 2016 - NEW!
- At-Large Review 2015 - 2019
- At-Large FY17 Special Request Implementation Workspace
- At-Large Approved FY16 Special Request Implementation Workspace
- At-Large ICANN Civil Society Engagement in Fiscal Year 2016 Workspace
- At-Large Capacity Building Program - 2016
- At-Large Outreach and Engagement Workspace
- At-Large New ICANN Meetings Strategy Workspace
- New ALS Welcome Webinars
- At-Large Projects 2017