What is At-Large?
"At-Large" is the name for the community of individual Internet users who participate in the policy development work of ICANN. Currently, over 190 groups in 75 countries and regions representing the views of individual Internet users are active throughout the world. You can learn more about the community and its activities on this website, as well as how to join and participate in building the future of the worldwide Domain Name System (DNS) and other unique identifiers that every single user of the Internet relies on every time they go online.
At-Large Staff Announcements
Call for Expressions of Interest - At-Large Board Member Position - 2017 Cycle
Seat No.15 of the ICANN Board of Directors is dedicated to a member selected by the At-Large Community. This seat is currently occupied by Rinalia Abdul Rahim. Her 3-year term will be completed at the closing of ICANN60. The At-Large Community process for selecting the next Board Director began in September 2016 and is planned to be completed by Friday, 21 April 2017, with the announcement of the winner on that date. Persons who are interested and eligible to apply for the position should email firstname.lastname@example.org and request an online Expression of Interest (EoI) Form to submit your complete application. The deadline for submitting an EoI is 23:59 UTC on Friday, 18 November 2016. LEARN MORE
- NEXT ICANN MEETING: ICANN 58 - Copenhagen Meeting - March 2017
- PREVIOUS ICANN MEETING:
- Rules of Procedure
- At-Large Activities at the IGF in Guadalajara, Mexico - 6-9 December 2016 - NEW!
- At-Large Review 2015 - 2019
- At-Large FY17 Special Request Implementation Workspace
- At-Large Approved FY16 Special Request Implementation Workspace
- At-Large ICANN Civil Society Engagement in Fiscal Year 2016 Workspace
- At-Large Capacity Building Program - 2016
- At-Large Outreach and Engagement Workspace
- At-Large New ICANN Meetings Strategy Workspace
- New ALS Welcome Webinars
- At-Large Projects 2017
At-Large Summit II Home - 2nd At-Large Summit was held in London 21-26 June 2014
- NEXT ALAC MEETING:
- At-Large Briefing Sessions -Review of the CCWG-Accountability Final Proposal in preparation for the ALAC final review and decision on ratification in Marrakesh:
- Past Meetings
At-Large Policy Advice Development Page (Contains information on current Statements as well as past Statements)
new version was approved and adopted on 30 June 2016 in ICANN56 Helsinki.
Status colour Yellow title updated
- ALAC New Member On-Boarding - Monday 18 January 2016: