• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.
Deck of Cards
idSecretariat
Card
labelOlévié Kuoami

Dearest all,

Greetings from Lomé, republic of Togo in West Africa !

Please, I want you to know that, I'm also nominating myself to the position of Vice-ChairSecretariat during this election. Due to the fact that I'm an active member since my admission in december 2012 among the NCSG and the NPOC.

It's true that NPOC is the latest « new-born » of the ICANN as so there is a lot of works to do and a lot of roles to fulfill.   

So,

If you want a diligent follow-up of the concerns you bring to ICANN as a NPO representative ;

If you want to work to see that your interests are being well protected ;

If you want to help build the multi-stakeholder model within the NPOC and within the ICANN by working with other NPOs representatives to surface and prioritize operational concerns ;

If you want to be helped in outreaching and recruiting new members  ; 

Vote for me as the next VICE – CHAIR Secretariat of NPOC !

Dearest NPOCers,

Indeed, since this early moment of the NPOC, despite the fact that I'm living in one of the « bad deserved » region of the Internet in the world, I have, always, do my best to diligently participate in the growing up of the NPOC, contributing in the debates among the NPOCers an the NCSGers, participating in Working Groups, encouraging one and, sometimes, « cheating » another for more transparency and diligency ... 

I've learned, yes, a lot … and now I whish to share the few I know about the ICANN and the NPOC with you all and continue to perform my leadership capacities.

So, If you really believe in DIVERSITY and DILIGENCY into the ICANN and the NPOC worlds … VOTE FOR ME  Olévié ! 

I'm solemnily promising to be, as best as possible, a Very Good Number Two (2) for the NPOC. 

I, Olévié KOUAMI

I am an active member of NPOC, and that if elected, I consent to serve.

I do not have any percunary or conflict of interest with ICANN

Cheers !
Olévié