• This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Aziz
Best Regards
============================
Aziz Hilali
Chair of AFRALO
Chair of the FMAI
Vice President of ISOC Morocco(www.misoc.org)
B.P. 68 04, Medinat Al Irfane,
Av. Allal Al Fassi Rabat - Maroc
Téléphone: + 212. 6 61 40 15 15
=============================

Posted by Silvia Vivanco

COMMENT POSTED ON THE WG LIST ON 11/05 BY Tijani Ben Jemaa

Dear Peters and all,

As you know, it was decided in the WG call that the approval of the text will be done online an Friday 31 October, but because I felt there is still more discussion to happen to reach consensus, I didn’t stick to that deadline and let the exchange go. But at the end, the WG will need to decide.

I think that we had extensive discussion, and now, we have the following points to decide on:

• Do we accept the unaffiliated people to become AFRALO members

• If we accept them, Which model AFRALO chooses:

• If we choose the later,

• Should the unaffiliated members group have the right to participate in the decision making (only one vote for the whole unaffiliated members whatever their number is)?

• what is the minimum number of unaffiliated members to constitute the “unaffiliated members” group? Peters proposes 20 and Tijani proposes 5

I have also to mention that Aziz, Fatimata, Mwendwa, and Hadja expressed their support to the latest version of the proposed text (see attached file)

This text takes into consideration  some of Peters, Baudouin and Michel’s points.

All WG members: Please express your opinion on all those points before Thursday 23:59 UTC. Even if you did before, please confirm.