Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

• A G E N D A     TO BE UPDATED

1. Re : Review of  RALO’s ROPs amendments to make them consistent with the ALAC ROPs.(WL) Don't recall exactly who was in charge of this before? Suggestion welcome by Staff (approx. 10 min.). This is my idea, so I can explain, basically the question is do you feel that your each RALO’s  ROPs  need to be revised,?  in  your experience are there any issues not addressed by the ROPs which should be included? Have you encountered any problems with the current regulations? Are there situations which have come up in the day to day activities, (WG's, debates, decisions, elections) which the RALOs need to incorporate in its internal procedures? Other RALOs have encountered problems in elections, debates, decisions, lack of action, etc,  etc and are trying to deal with these situation on a case by case basis (i.e. LACRALO), but a review of LACRALO ROPs  will be made. Another case, APRALO recently amended its ROPs and now they will accept individual members.

2. Upcoming ATLAS II Preparations, expectations, actions, results and follow up activities. (WL) Olivier, if available, otherwise Wolf with Staff (approx. 10 min.). I think Heidi can talk about ATLAS II preparations and logistics.

3.  CROPP: Yes, Dev has a good overview and command of this issue. I will ask him to come to the call for this item. 

4. Metrics-Discussion on implementation and next steps  (WL) Don't recall exactly who was in charge of this before? Suggestion welcome by Staff (approx. 10 min.). I will ask Maureen  if she can be in this meeting.steps  

5.Social Media Strategy - Goals and requirements from the RALOs.(WL) Dev, if available, otherwise Staff (approx. 10 min.) Yes for staff Ariel will be the person speaking about this.Strategy 

6.    Pop-Up banners- (WL) Summary by Staff (approx. 5 min.). This is something that came up from the ATLAS II PR team, so I would suggest someone from this team could explain.

7.  ALS decertification and next steps - (WL) Summary by Wolf (approx. 5 min.)steps 

8. AOB