Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.
Comment: Reverted from v. 9

APPLICATION FORM (EN)
-­‐-­‐-­‐-­‐-­‐-­‐-­‐-­‐-­‐-­‐-­‐-­‐-­‐-­‐-­‐-­‐-­‐-­‐-­‐-­‐-­‐-­‐-­‐-­‐-­‐-­‐-­‐-­‐-­‐-­‐-­‐

Name: …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. Aly DIOUF

Country of Residence: ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. Senegal

Occupation: …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..  Entrepreneur

e-­‐mail address: ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………senegalsoft@gmail..com

Phone number(s) ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..): (+221) 775058495

Other contact details (optional): ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

How do you represent end users’ interests: …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Promote respect for privacy and access for all to Internet resources.

I can confirm that (Yes / No): 

By submitting my personal data, I agree that my personal data will be processed in accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy, and agree to abide by the website Terms of Service.

•  I agree

Date: ………………………………………………….  

Applicant Signature: ………………………………………………….Aly DIOUF