Welcome to the online home of the At-Large (individual Internet user community) for the African region, providing news, key resources and interactive features for information sharing for individuals and end-user groups in the African region interested in ICANN and shaping the future of the Internet.
- What is ICANN?
- What is At-Large?
- How do I get involved?
- What type of groups can be At-Large Structures?
- Why become an At-Large Structure?
- AFRALO ALSes
- AFRALO Brochure
- ALS Starter Kit
14-Feb-2012: (157) Internet Society Cameroon Chapter certified as AFRALO ALS
AFRALO Dakar Events: next meeting Thursday,13 October 2011 at 2000 UTC
04 June 2011: The ExCom has requested that each RALO prepare a statement summarizing its thoughts on the Draft FY12 Operating Plan and Budget. The deadline for the ALAC's statement on this topic is 17 June, so the regional comments will need to be complete well before then -- please target the week of 6 June for the completion of regional commetns. Click here for the AFRALO workspace for working on this: AFRALO comment on Draft FY12 Operating Plan and Budget.h4. _20 April 2011In its last meeting, the ExCom requested feedback from each RALO about its current communication needs and its interest in collaborating on them with ICANN Communications. For examples, please see the At-Large material on [ICANN's E-Learning page|http://icann.org/en/learning/]. Staff will contact each RALO about this.
- Next AFRALO Teleconference: 09 May
- AFRALO San Jose Events: 04 April
- Latest AFRALO Teleconference: 14 March 2012 - AFRALO AfrICANN Joint meeting
- AFRALO Secretariat Monthly Reports
- Older Announcements
- Policy Development Schedule - See what Policy Statements the At-Large Community is currently working on.
- List of certified ALSes
- List of certified AFRALO ALSes
- AFRALO ALSes Implementation and Statistics
- ALS applications being reviewed (Google Docs account needed for access)
- AFRALO MOU and Organising Documents
- AFRALO regional officers
- AFRALO Participation Criteria (Français)