Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.
Comment: Migrated to Confluence 4.0

Veronica:                                 We are ready Dev.

Wiki MarkupDev Anand Teelucksingh:              Okay, thank you.    This is Dev Anand Teelucksingh \ [00:25\] secretariat.    It is 14 minutes passed the hour.    Good afternoon and good evening to everyone.    I'll just like to go through the role call for today, Thursday the 19th of January 2012.    On the English Channel I have myself Dev Anand Teelucksingh, Olivier Crepin-Leblond and from staff we have Gisella Gruber, Heidi Ullrich, Matt Ashtiani and Silvia Vivanco.    Can I have a role call on the Spanish Channel please?

Antonio Madina:                    Good afternoon this is Antonio Madina.

Sergio Salinas Porto:               This is Sergio and I would like to apologize for not participating before, but I had a personal problem.  I had participated as a representative and as an ALAC member, so when it comes to the showcase I'm not going to say anything or give my opinion but I would like to see what the ALSs from LACRALO think about this.  But, I do understand and I think Jose said that before he mentioned the fact of being able to make a kind of draft report or account to see what we are going to do. 

Wiki MarkupI think it is important to have the opinion of all ALSs about this.  But the ALSs have already said in a very robust way about their willingness of not participating and this is something important to our region when it comes to anticipation.  We have had many demonstrations of ALSs not being interested in this marvelous system which is the \[28:08\] model.  So, I'm going to agree with what the majority of you believe, but I think that we have to pay attention to what the ALSs say and see if we can have an approach to them and see what they think about this and take into account their opinion.  But the ALSs have already said in a very robust way about their willingness of not participating and this is something important to our region when it comes to anticipation.  We have had many demonstrations of ALSs not being interested in this marvelous system which is the [28:08] model.  So, I'm going to agree with what the majority of you believe, but I think that we have to pay attention to what the ALSs say and see if we can have an approach to them and see what they think about this and take into account their opinion. 

We might be able to go on with the showcase or not and if we decide not to do the showcase, well that's it, but first of all I think it is important to end up knowing what the ALSs want and if they do all agree to have a showcase we have to stop working.