Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.
Comment: Migrated to Confluence 4.0

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:          Thank you, Cheryl.

Wiki MarkupCheryl Langdon-Orr:              Thank you very much. Cheryl Langdon Orr, and I’m not going to \              Thank you very much. Cheryl Langdon Orr, and I’m not going to [inaudible00:03:44\].  Now Now, jump a little bit old fashioned I have from memory here. In the days gone by we had people in work groups and working very hard to create a voice and I’m talking \ [Brett Hallford\] at this point in time. Right back when, in the beginning, almost.

The voice of what ALAC was doing or was not doing was not – it was not particulated separately from the ordinary consensus of the input. So there is in fact an historical reason for statements of the ALAC to be made from time to time. It’s more than just getting the message to the Board. There’s also showing the community we are serving what we are doing and there is purpose in both.   How you purpose for them to be objective can be reviewed.  

But there’s nothing wrong with still having the statement so the community can see that people are not just very briefly and very rarely making comments when they come together at a public forums. Be very cautious when, for the desire of expediency, you start changing rules on the fly. Just to come back to your focal point and comment, our community is one that can be very reactive, and rightfully so. If there’s found to be a high degree of predictability. And the community we are protecting of course has asked for 45 legal standards, not 13.

Wiki MarkupAnd it would be a sort of the area of experts of what I thought was an excellent study which showed that technically it took 10-12 weeks to do the job properly and that would be pretty well unsatisfactory all around. So when you’ve got an advantage for the success to \ [inaudible 00:06:02\] that’s running in the \ [inaudible 00:06:02\] standard, you should be able to accumulate, all the factors coming in, you should be able to work in and accumulate the reactions that work perfect to do a lot.

And if I could suggest, it might be a very good idea, to look to some of the templates, some of you have excellent staff and you have absolutely astonishingly brilliant staff. David, they just wow me every time I turn up here to the work group. Some of the staff find it difficult to manage that input from public comment and perhaps it would be useful for the Executive Committee to look to David’s staff and see which of them has the best tools.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:              Off you go, quick then, switch, switch.

Wiki MarkupOlivier Crepin-Leblond:          And so Kurt while you make yourself at ease, on the hot seat, as we would call it the crucible, we are going to speak today about, well perhaps not so much about the \[inaudible\] this is launched but you are in charge of the, well formal participation of that. And I just wondered as a starting question effectively if you could define to us who your stakeholders are, what does that position mean, and then how I guess, how you will be able to work with           And so Kurt while you make yourself at ease, on the hot seat, as we would call it the crucible, we are going to speak today about, well perhaps not so much about the [inaudible] this is launched but you are in charge of the, well formal participation of that. And I just wondered as a starting question effectively if you could define to us who your stakeholders are, what does that position mean, and then how I guess, how you will be able to work with us.

Kurt Pritz:                              It includes David’s groups, it includes the contracted parties, so the registries, the registrar liaison function. So the thing about that, there’s policy involved. And then there’s development, rather, implementation of policy. So you think about the policy developments, the supporting function, supports the development of policy and then registry and registrar services.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:              He might speak French. I don’t think that he…

Wiki Markup Tijani Ben Jemaa:                   \[Speaks French\ Tijani Ben Jemaa:                   [Speaks French].

Kurt Pritz:                              That’s perfectly right, and what the Board’s talking about when the Board discusses this resolution today, it had already discussed some of the ways of moving forward and some ideas that are being flushed out and asked staff to put those ideas together in some form that can be discussed in the very near term. And sooner than the comment period, for example, closes. And I will get to that in a minute so we’ll come back to the JAS and say “What is the best way to work together?”  

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:          Okay so to Tijani.unmigrated-wiki-markup

Tijani Ben Jemaa:                    \[Speaks French\].Jemaa:                    [Speaks French].

Kurt Pritz:                              I don’t Kurt Pritz:                              I don’t think it is possible to shorten the public comment because once we’ve opened the public comment period; we’re sort of managed expectations in a way that people will have a period to comment. And so to shorten that after the fact is the wrong result. I think one opportunity to in fact shorten it is maybe deliver the product in the entry level.

Kurt Pritz:                              Like how do you mean?

Wiki MarkupOlivier Crepin-Leblond:          Use \[inaudible\] for the request. No the request for having any specific point taken from public comment used in           Use [inaudible] for the request. No the request for having any specific point taken from public comment used in -

Carlton Samuels:                     No. You just bump up some, just you got some. He makes them prioritized. My understanding of what Kurt is saying is that you will have some comments that you can get that you know are going to be substantive and probably for the end of the public comment period. You begin to address those so you prioritize them in as a part of the answering. That’s what I understand he’s saying and that’s we’re back.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:              Community objections process, is that?unmigrated-wiki-markup

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:          Community objection. That’s the word I was looking for. And that will require help of course because we are volunteers and that will require both help and closer operation with ICANN and with your department so the. I just wanted to establish with you, or perhaps find out with you what the process was going to be, how we’re going to work together, as I gather that on JAS it was primarily for the cross community working group. So we have to see how we work from now on. On top of that there was one more thing and I think Evan wanted to mention something about \[inaudible\          Community objection. That’s the word I was looking for. And that will require help of course because we are volunteers and that will require both help and closer operation with ICANN and with your department so the. I just wanted to establish with you, or perhaps find out with you what the process was going to be, how we’re going to work together, as I gather that on JAS it was primarily for the cross community working group. So we have to see how we work from now on. On top of that there was one more thing and I think Evan wanted to mention something about [inaudible].

Carlton Samuels:                     Yeah, yeah.unmigrated-wiki-markup

Evan Leibovitch:                     As in outreach to. It was an absolute blessing when you brought him in to work with the JAS group so not only am I wanting to thank him profusely I want to thank him in front of you. It was a great thing giving him to us for a while and we may request your help giving him to us in the future as we do future policy work. He really, it was like \[inaudible\] when he came in and I really want to compliment the work that he did with Leibovitch:                     As in outreach to. It was an absolute blessing when you brought him in to work with the JAS group so not only am I wanting to thank him profusely I want to thank him in front of you. It was a great thing giving him to us for a while and we may request your help giving him to us in the future as we do future policy work. He really, it was like [inaudible] when he came in and I really want to compliment the work that he did with us.

Carlton Samuels:                     Plus one.

Wiki MarkupKurt Pritz:                              So I thank you for that. I base my whole career on the \[inaudible\] work of Pritz:                              So I thank you for that. I base my whole career on the [inaudible] work of others.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:              Otherwise you’re in trouble.

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:          So next on the hot seat, if you please take your position Xavier Calvez, the new Chief Financial Officer for ICANN. Going through his first ICANN meeting - long week, lots of people asking for money. About $ 3.50 left in the bank and they have to be shared. How can we make miracles? So the first thing of course is to make the introduction. If you could please just introduce yourself to our committee members.

Wiki MarkupWe've got Tijani Ben Jemaa on the Executive Committee and Carlton as well. And Evan Leibovitch as well and Natalia is unwell unfortunately so she has not been able to join us today. Cheryl is not anymore on the \ [inaudible\] so she has a fan that she can hide her face behind from time to time. So I’ll leave the floor to you and just how much time do you have? Just one question.

Wiki MarkupXavier Calvez:                        I don't leave until \[inaudible\Calvez:                        I don't leave until [inaudible].

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:          Okay fine so we have about half an hour, great. 

I don’t really remember what that - anything before that conference is very old. So it was helpful to get acquainted. It made our experience together here a little bit faster and easier. I also met the people from the CCN, and had them on the call also two weeks before. So that helped me to ramp up my understanding of the organizations, their history of needs and of expectations and satisfaction of those expectations or lack thereof.unmigrated-wiki-markup

And I’m starting to have a reasonably clear idea of the number of budget process, which I focused on several part of my attention prior to coming here on the budget process with the intention to communicate with this budget processes as we did Monday night. That was \ [inaudible\] participating in this discussion.

It was very useful. So the budget process is an example of a process where I think a lot of you can interest and expectations and I can see that there are needs for improvement of the process from the perspective that the process supports better in the future. Your understanding – our mutual understanding of each other in terms of what we do, what we include, what we don’t include. What we receive, in terms of input, how we process that input, how we respond to the input that is provided from the community.

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:          Whilst we reorganize ourselves to get the hand mic working. We have another mic, whilst our microphone is being dismantled, recharged, dissected somehow, perhaps I know Jean-Jacques wanted to ask a question, Jean-Jacques, do you wish to -

Wiki MarkupOlivier Crepin-Leblond:          Okay so we get \[inaudible\] presentation today. Should we say           Okay so we get [inaudible] presentation today. Should we say introduction.

Xavier Calvez:                        Okay so while the mic is being repaired and the batteries replaced I’ll just use the microphone here. So coming back on the financial systems implementation, the system is I think, a system that’s very capable for this size and the needs of this organization. It is currently being implemented, which started as a staggered implementation over 4 months. Started in July and supposed to be finished early November.

There will be some delays that have been triggered by a couple things, including me insisting that some part of the system are being held until we redesign correctly the processes that had not in my views been designed correctly prior to the implementation. So I’ll leave it at that. The reason I mention this system is because I do expect that to calm completion of the implementation and possibly partial redesign of some of the capabilities of the system, notably that relate to cost accounting – I promise that I won’t go into the details.

Wiki MarkupBut the cost accounting capabilities of that system I insisted on \ [Etondo’s\] because I do expect that this will help us as an organization and when I say us as an organization I mean, the ICANN staff and you guys, be able to exchange more detailed and more structured financial information by project, maybe by trigger, by function, in a matter that gives more details, is also more demanding, of course because the more information you have, the more processing and time you need to spend on.

But I think this is what the community needs because I’ve heard over the past five days, I think, a lot of requirements for more detailed information, in a better timing as well. And I think the system upon implementation will provide us with the capabilities that we were lacking to do a better job at that. The communication aspect is not something that specifically will enhance our own behavior and we’ll do that.

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:          Thank you very much Xavier and the next in the queue is Tijani.

Wiki MarkupTijani Ben Jemaa:                    Okay I will speak in French.  \[Speaks French\Jemaa:                    Okay I will speak in French.  [Speaks French].

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:          Evan Leibovitch was your question piggy backing on this or do you wish to say separately?

Evan Leibovitch:                     I was just going to suggest, I like the idea of some kind of a combination or at least something that gives us some idea of what the scale is. Like even give us a reach, so we’re not so far out. You know we’re not proposing 10 times more than there is, at least something that gives us an idea of what to work with. The word I was looking for before was uncertainty, right? There is no clue 

Wiki MarkupXavier Calvez:                        A number of reasons for \[inaudible\] and so this is something I think you can help me with. Last year I understood that the special requests from the communities ended up by being $500K, $500,000 right? Was that determined at the beginning or at the end or do you Calvez:                        A number of reasons for [inaudible] and so this is something I think you can help me with. Last year I understood that the special requests from the communities ended up by being $500K, $500,000 right? Was that determined at the beginning or at the end or do you know?

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:              We have no idea.

If I suddenly would create a committee with Cheryl in it and somebody else in marketing from the business constituency and somebody else and we are five in the room and we start talking about how things are, we have a responsibility towards community jointly and each of the participants towards their own community, to get your results and the results that can come from that. So I go too far with this but that’s the type of process we need to come up with. I have not totally understood the circumstances of your question. And if you can just elaborate on that it would be great.

Wiki MarkupTijani Ben Jemaa:                    Okay if you could excuse me please. So before \[French spoken\] Wiki MarkupXavier Calvez:                        \[Speaks Jemaa:                    Okay if you could excuse me please. So before [French spoken]

Xavier Calvez:                        [Speaks FrenchFrench\].

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:          Thank you Xavier. We have first Carlton and then Cheryl.  We’re packed for time so let’s just quickly a couple questions and then off we go.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:              Can we work with constituency? That’s purely GNSO.

Wiki MarkupXavier Calvez:                        Sorry. So it’s \[inaudible\] everything else that I have not understood yet. So that we can, and the reason that I say one is because I think there is probably between six and eight groups, maybe nine, and I think about seven or eight, from an operating standpoint. It’s not working very well. So I would like to limit the number that works together, so in that also a channel of communication, then and now. And it’s easier for me to talk recurrently and frequently to a group of six or seven people that are identified and that have representation in their own community, to communicate on the budget process. Thank Xavier Calvez:                        Sorry. So it’s [inaudible] everything else that I have not understood yet. So that we can, and the reason that I say one is because I think there is probably between six and eight groups, maybe nine, and I think about seven or eight, from an operating standpoint. It’s not working very well. So I would like to limit the number that works together, so in that also a channel of communication, then and now. And it’s easier for me to talk recurrently and frequently to a group of six or seven people that are identified and that have representation in their own community, to communicate on the budget process. Thank you.

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:          And there’s just one last question from the gentleman over there. If you could please introduce yourself, we’ll make it very short and we’ll have a target for one minute for until the end of this part of this discussion.

Wiki Markup
Male:                                       \[Speaks French\].

Male:                                       [Speaks French].

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:          So back to English. And we can’t have, so Xavier thanks has spent so much time with us. We still have a few more things to do this afternoon. We have At-Large Olivier Crepin-Leblond:          So back to English. And we can’t have, so Xavier thanks has spent so much time with us. We still have a few more things to do this afternoon. We have At-Large Improvements next steps, and we have a five minute discussion and after that we’ll have to go through our action items, since we’re doing things upside down. As far as the improvements are concerned I hand the floor over to Cheryl Langdon-Orr since she will be in charge of the post, what do you call it? Post task force era, I think, because this is a new era. So go ahead.

Wiki MarkupCheryl Langdon-Orr:              Thank you mister chairman.  Now the purpose of having this on the Executive Committee agenda is very particular. It’s absolutely wonderful but we’ve looked at the report and we’ve discussed it, we’ve debated it and we’ve voted on it, and we now have to do a few little things like make some magic happen. We’ve now formed a work group or a \[inaudible\]  in this case, you the executive have got a chair, and that’s all you’ve               Thank you mister chairman.  Now the purpose of having this on the Executive Committee agenda is very particular. It’s absolutely wonderful but we’ve looked at the report and we’ve discussed it, we’ve debated it and we’ve voted on it, and we now have to do a few little things like make some magic happen. We’ve now formed a work group or a [inaudible]  in this case, you the executive have got a chair, and that’s all you’ve got.

You haven’t given us a peer charger. Happy to rise, yes, but you haven’t demanded such a thing. You haven’t indicated what our mechanism reporting to you might be, you have not told us exactly what form of staff support we may or may not tap into. May I speak to Katrina, or may I speak to Matt. And what other sorts of resources such obviously hit and Wikis come expected, but are we for example going to do as we were requested to the language requirement minimum of three, I think you would be well advised not to drop below what Christina suggested, language services suggested that three users per language was appropriate build to provide interpretation services on full.

Carlton Samuels:                     Yes for that.

Wiki MarkupOlivier Crepin-Leblond:          Thank you Cheryl as the first chair of this working group I would say that since you are the old member of it you need to be in it if you managed to find someone in the interim. There is one thing though that I wish to say, just to make sure, seeing baffled faces around the table as to what we’re speaking about. My understanding is that we have a deadline until the -- José or Juan and \[inaudible\] José, to deliver a roadmap. As to how we are going to intervent everything that we want to intervent to finish everything by the Prague meeting. Is this           Thank you Cheryl as the first chair of this working group I would say that since you are the old member of it you need to be in it if you managed to find someone in the interim. There is one thing though that I wish to say, just to make sure, seeing baffled faces around the table as to what we’re speaking about. My understanding is that we have a deadline until the – José or Juan and [inaudible] José, to deliver a roadmap. As to how we are going to intervent everything that we want to intervent to finish everything by the Prague meeting. Is this correct?

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:              Okay we have workshopping in Costa Rica. And we need to have a structural improvement committee formed between Costa Rica and Prague, has to be ready to be finalized, if I say, signed off and the Board resolved in Prague that it is a done deal, finished.

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:          Thank you Carlton and may I ask that as our IPM, or not IPM, what am I saying? As our CCNSO liaison, I gather that you will still sit on ALAC calls and that therefore we will not have to call upon you specifically for the task force itself so that we will be well informed.  Is there anything else that we wish to…

Wiki MarkupCheryl Langdon-Orr:              If that’s all then, I’ll work directly with Matt with the administrator. With your permission copies of any email to Heidi and Matt will be copied to you and you can feed them all to \[inaudible\].  I think it will practice with the chair of the organization to know what requests are going through regardless and when a message goes out to you through you, sir if you would be so kind as to make the announcement when the page is set up so people could subscribe to               If that’s all then, I’ll work directly with Matt with the administrator. With your permission copies of any email to Heidi and Matt will be copied to you and you can feed them all to [inaudible].  I think it will practice with the chair of the organization to know what requests are going through regardless and when a message goes out to you through you, sir if you would be so kind as to make the announcement when the page is set up so people could subscribe to it.

I’ll do the usual practice and expect people to watch the space because the space is just to push out changes. So if they could then be encouraged through ALAC, be encouraged to subscribe to the page it would be useful, thank you.

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:          It’s that part of the meeting where the blood in Carlton’s veins freezes and we’re like Oh dear what comments do we have to provide? How much work am I going to dump on my poor colleagues? But this time around Carlton was smiling and looking straight across I see you not smiling so much.unmigrated-wiki-markup

Tijani Ben Jemaa:                    No I was smiling because I was not finished so I will \[inaudible\].Jemaa:                    No I was smiling because I was not finished so I will [inaudible].

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:          Speaking [inaudible].  The AGM 1400 was the end of the Dakar meeting we’re actually in post Dakar. We need that welcome. We need some help to Wiki MarkupOlivier Crepin-Leblond:          Speaking \[inaudible\].  The AGM 1400 was the end of the Dakar meeting we’re actually in post Dakar. We need that welcome. We need some help to \ -.

Tijani Ben Jemaa:                    No I have to -.

Carlton Samuels:                     Edmond, well that’s what I would suggest. We usually punt it to Edmond for access. Those are due on the 14th November if you notice. This graph is a treated plan. Those are also - that was also taken up, and that’s for the 17th of November. And internationalized registration data working group, that’s the new WHOIS with the international organization of the WHOIS, that I would suggest is also related to the idea of action and maybe we could have output there.  unmigrated-wiki-markup

With regard to the framework of interpretation working group, this is the one now that has been set up that is looking at the GNSO, so that is looking at all these interpretations to make sure they are - CCNSOs rather to make sure that they are commonized with the delegation. That one is very important to the community. I would suggest that we ask our CCNSO liaison to lead on that one.  The continual \ The continual [inaudible\] instrument proposal.

As you know, chair, this was a question that has to do with partially - well the background is the continuance record and the extent of failure or imminent failure of a registry or registrar there are some specific rules that apply to ensure that users, consumers are not adversely affected. And the recommendation there is that there might be some changes that are practical.

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:          Yes, the lady next to Sebastien, if you could please introduce yourself.

Female:                                    Thanks for coming to Senegal. I saw your post. I am a two year student of a two year course in internet [inaudible] . And I would like to use a ICANN reference at end of my study. So my question is, would you like please to deliver a certificate of participation, and could you provide me with that Wiki MarkupFemale:                                    Thanks for coming to Senegal. I saw your post. I am a two year student of a two year course in internet \[inaudible\] . And I would like to use a ICANN reference at end of my study. So my question is, would you like please to deliver a certificate of participation, and could you provide me with that anytime?

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:          Thank you. That will be dealt with in the other business which is the next part. So just before answering that I think I’ll ask Tijani if we can give her participation.

Wiki MarkupTijani Ben Jemaa:                    \[French spoken\Jemaa:                    [French spoken].

Carlton Samuels:                     I have an excellent idea anyways.

Wiki Markup
Female:                                    \[French spoken\].

Female:                                    [French spoken].

Tijani Ben Jemaa:                    [French spoken Wiki MarkupTijani Ben Jemaa:                    \[French spoken\].

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:          Okay so we can then move to the next thing. Just to make sure staff has got the AI for all the different people to contact for each one. And you with liaise with all of them to make sure this is correct. Right, last thing on the Any other items part is the end part, the Non

All:                                          Not for profit organization. unmigrated-wiki-markup

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:          What happened is that after we have had our meeting this week with the noncommercial stakeholders, we have been contacted by the \[inaudible\] and told that they have not been told about the           What happened is that after we have had our meeting this week with the noncommercial stakeholders, we have been contacted by the [inaudible] and told that they have not been told about the meeting.

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:          Says it all. Effectively we would, there were so few people that came to that meeting. Probably for ESG that I think, and this is just my own thinking, that the, it would be beneficial to us to speak to them. I have no met with any of them here. I don’t know if there were any of the people from that agency. But what is important is that they had asked to have a conference call with us. So I would create to have a conference call as soon as we are all slightly rested, I think within the next couple of weeks or so. So I’m going to throw this to the floor and I will ask if anyone, what you feel about it basically. Doors open. Evan?

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:          Okay Evan any other? Cintra?

Wiki MarkupCintra Sooknanan:                   I just wanted to say that I was in contact with Alan \[Baromshin\], was on with Chad working as well and he was involved. He wanted me to be with Debbie. Here in Dakar but I couldn’t get, but I know the chain number \[inaudible\] as Sooknanan:                   I just wanted to say that I was in contact with Alan [Baromshin], was on with Chad working as well and he was involved. He wanted me to be with Debbie. Here in Dakar but I couldn’t get, but I know the chain number [inaudible] as well.

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:          Okay so what I suggest is just for the matter to be referred over to Evan who can proceed with getting in touch with all the groups and particularly with this one to arrange for a call sometime next week or the week after, depending. I presently would be interested in taking a write up and finding out, you know, we haven’t have any call or any meeting with them so far.

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:          Thank you Tijani. There is now a response from Cheryl.

Wiki MarkupCheryl Langdon-Orr:              Tijani this was an action item out of the last meeting, which I’m sure you remember, it’s still for me to do what I’ve done. And that was the Wiki page was set up and I went through the complete red line document, print out and deliver to anyone who want to read it what they need to look at. With the Wiki page going and stealing from somebody the necessary technique so you don’t even have to look at Page 2 for the four pillars I mean it is kindergarten ready. Now all of our pages are there, I’m on the Board of some of the \[inaudible\]. The Wiki page is there, it’s absolutely \[inaudible\              Tijani this was an action item out of the last meeting, which I’m sure you remember, it’s still for me to do what I’ve done. And that was the Wiki page was set up and I went through the complete red line document, print out and deliver to anyone who want to read it what they need to look at. With the Wiki page going and stealing from somebody the necessary technique so you don’t even have to look at Page 2 for the four pillars I mean it is kindergarten ready. Now all of our pages are there, I’m on the Board of some of the [inaudible]. The Wiki page is there, it’s absolutely [inaudible].

Carlton Samuels:                     For the record I did say the process has started, so we

Because when you do on this question that we are but in a drop  in comparison with mission decision taken during this meeting.  And I wanted to thank you for your support even I am not your Board member I feel always very good when I have feedback from you and I can push some ideas and be up in my duty as Board member. And my second or third point I don’t know.

Wiki MarkupDid you get my feedback on the specific meeting of the participation policy meeting, participation committee because I think you are one of the parts of the one of the organization that needs to tell us what you wish for the evolution of the meeting? Where it will go, and it’s a question of how the meeting itself is organized and remember that in that meeting it was \ [inaudible\]. I would like to have you giving feedback and comment on that.

One of the reason is I think you are really the heart of the meeting like that after what you showed in the Dakar meeting, and the second reason is because I since a few hours I start to be the chair of this organization. And I will say maybe I can deliver it.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:              He is crazy.unmigrated-wiki-markupcrazy.

Sebastien Bachollet:                He is crazy. Maybe just to\- I am reappointing the finance committee. You can be useful. And I was appointed for the first time to the search committee. That’s the three committees I am a member of. And I really think, you are going through improvements. But I think when it’s up in this \[inaudible\] there is something wrong with the system. And I would like very much to have a discussion with you about that to see how we can fix something because seven out of 15, it is because some of you are back. Because if not it would have been Bachollet:                He is crazy. Maybe just to- I am reappointing the finance committee. You can be useful. And I was appointed for the first time to the search committee. That’s the three committees I am a member of. And I really think, you are going through improvements. But I think when it’s up in this [inaudible] there is something wrong with the system. And I would like very much to have a discussion with you about that to see how we can fix something because seven out of 15, it is because some of you are back. Because if not it would have been -

Carlton Samuels:                     Literally.

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:          Once again last thing, it’s the last meeting of this conference. Thank so much to Tijani for your team, to Fatimata and of course -

Wiki MarkupTijani Ben Jemaa:                    Thank you all. I want to make it clear that we have your support, especially the staff, without the support of staff I wouldn’t be well. \[Inaudible\] the maternity care and she was working hard on this project and that is fantastic. That means she believes. And Gisella she is the, I don’t know how to say in English, but she is always producing. And I will not tell you about Jemaa:                    Thank you all. I want to make it clear that we have your support, especially the staff, without the support of staff I wouldn’t be well. [Inaudible] the maternity care and she was working hard on this project and that is fantastic. That means she believes. And Gisella she is the, I don’t know how to say in English, but she is always producing. And I will not tell you about much.

You know these things from such troubles. So we are really lucky to have them. And also the support from the chair, from the vice chair, everyone supporting us. And we are really lucky, so if there is a success it is the success of everybody. Thank you all, and if you leave me in the permission I want to also thank very much the interns. That was really - that we make them not come here at 7:00 every day, which is not easy for everyone. And we are always speaking on more than it was planned so thank you thank you thank you.