Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.
Comment: Migrated to Confluence 4.0

Question from Carlos, ALAC representative from LACRALO:

We heard skills and capacities of his own voices. But, and the direct question is: Why not the other two candidates?  What are the weaknesses of the other two candidates?

Answers from Candidates (in order of the candidates' surname)

Sebastien Bachollet

You ask this question and we gave an answer during the call.
You know the 3 candidates. And at the end we will need to still do some work together and I hope that the 2 candidates not selected will help the community.
My approach is that the BCEC fulfill his mission well and that the choices made by the BCEC is good.
We all have weaknesses.

Pierre Dandjinou

Dear Carlos, your question is a bit tricky, but thanks you for it. as i said during the community call, I feel the three candidates are good for the position; I know the other two and have seen their commitment, since they joined the At large community. So we are all committed and the BCEC will decide who is best to fit in the position. As Sebastien says, we all have our weaknesses. As far as I am concerned, I can only say I want to bring to the Board my many years of experience at the UN, my capabilities in working in different linguistic situations and my openess to diversity.

Alan Greenberg

I do not feel that it is appropriate to approach this competition in such a manner. Those who have to vote, and their advisors, will have to judge the candidates and decide for themselves.